Chapter 1

"Let's break up."

Three words she can't believe she can hear from her. The three words that will crash her whole world.

"Why?Did I do something that pissed you?Did I lack or something?Te-tell me b-babe please." Lisa managed to asked even though she's on the urge of crying.

Lisa knows the reason but still decided to asked. She wants to know if her girlfriend or should I say ex-girlfriend will tell her the truth. But...

"I just want to. And to tell you honestly I can't feel you anymore. I think I fell out of love for this relationship that we keep taking care of."she said without hesitation.

She's wrong. She knows that this moment will come.

Because of what the girl said, she started crying. She can't keep her tears anymore.

"Okay...I-I understand you. Be happy and take care. I love you, always."after Lisa said those words,she turned fast and runaway from the girl she love the most and the one who break her heart.

She's still running and don't know where to go. Feeling numb and broke.

She stop when she felt she needs air to breath. She decided to sit at the bench beside the road. When she's already settled,the memories of them starts running in her mind.

Her tears started to flow once again. She thought she'd be ready for this. But guess she's totally wrong. She thought that she already accepted this. Now how can she move on?When her mind kept showing their memories. When her heart still shouting her name.

Babe you promised that we will last longer—until we burried. But what happened?You gave up first. Now how can I fight when you're already gone. You're my strength you know that. If I could turn back the time and keep you mine,then I will.

Lisa flinched when she felt a cold droplets on her face. Guess,the weather feels what I feel.

Instead of getting up, she just sit there and have no plans to get up. She stayed there until the rain became heavy. She's cold,she can feel it. But it's nothing compared what she's feeling right now.

Lisa stayed there for how many hours,and when she noticed that it's already dark she decided to get up and started to walk to her home.

————————————

Once Lisa got home,she went to the bathroom and cleaned herself. After changing into comfortable clothes she lay down on her bed and started reminiscing again.

When will this end?

Lisa being in a deep thoughts, didn't realize that she fell asleep.

You'll be okay Lis,someday.

_________________________

A/N:SO GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST EVER STORY HERE AND PLEASE BARE WITH MY GRAMMAR AND ENGLISH. FILIPINO IS MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO EXPECT ME TO HAVE AN ERROR.

HOPE Y'ALL CAN SUPPORT ME!
THANK YOU! STAY SAFE AND STAY HYDRATED!

ALSO STREAM THESE IF YOU HAVE TIME
PSYCHO,HYLT,LSG,IC,MMMH AND MMM.