Chapter 7

"Lisa. Where did you go?"Seulgi asked when Lisa gets inside the practice room.

"Uhm somewhere."Lisa answered flatly then sat on the floor.

"Good for you the instructor is not here yet."Seulgi said while laying beside Lisa.

"Hey Momo! Good for you too!"Seulgi chuckled.

Momo is their classmate. They will perform as trio. Lisa, Seulgi and Momo sounds good.

"Geez, our math professor is a torture! She's so argh."Momo sit on the other side of Lisa while letting out her tantrums. "Lisa, what happened to your eyes?"Momo asked once she saw the swollen eyes of Lisa.

"I-I watched some dramas earlier so that's why yeah that's it."Lisa answered rumbling but Momo didn't notice it so she believes in Lisa.

The campus didn't know about their break up because they didn't even know that Lisa and Irene were together. How funny right.

Seulgi eyed her bestfriend like telling her "we will talk later".

Lisa just nod and get up when their instructor got in. The two followed and then bow at the instructor.

"Oh no need to do that."The instructor chuckled. "I'm Jongin by the way but Kai will be okay for me and I will be your instructor."Kai introduced his self.

Kai was shocked when he saw Lisa standing in front of him. Of course he knows Lisa, the ex of Irene. Kai knows her because he and Suho are best of friends. He pity Lisa because he knows she's broken. Suho maybe his bestfriend but he's against of their relationship.

"Lisa, Momo and Seulgi right?"the three nodded. "So I have a song already and also the choreography is completed too. So let's do the warm up guys."Kai then clapped his hands.

After the warm up, Kai immediately start to teach the steps. When they are currently at the chorus someone knocked and get in.

It's the president. They greeted Irene who's now eyeing them one by one.

Lisa on the other hand just look down. Kai look at her and pity is visible on his eyes.

"Seems you're all enjoying your practice. Keep the good works and impress the judge next week."Irene said then smiled. After that she walked out because she didn't want to be with Lisa.

Kai look again at Lisa who has a neutral reaction. "We will just finish this chorus so we can go home early." Kai said.

He only said it because he noticed that Lisa's not okay. He really cares fo her.

"Dad? What are these?"Irene asked when she saw the luggages and boxes at the living room as soon as she entered.

"That's yours sweetie."Her dad answered while smiling sweetly.

"What's the meaning of this? Are you planning to kick me out of here?"She asked confuse.

"Yes sweetie. But you can visit us here anytime. You're just moving in at Lisa's condo. Since you two will be married soon why not be together as soon as possible right?"

"But-"

"No more buts Irene. Aren't you happy? You can live with Lisa now."He then smiled.

Lisa you planned this again, do you? You're getting to my nerves Lalisa fucking Manoban. I hate you.

She just smiled in return and sit across her father. She remained passive. She's piss right now. A totally piss.

Why can't you set me free Lisa? I'm tired of this shit of yours. You want a game? Then I'm in.

Lisa was laying on her couch when she heard a knock.

"Coming!"she shouted.

At first she was having a hesitant to open the door. She thinks that it's Irene again. She's scared to open the door thinking she will receive a two slap for the second time.

But after a while she decided to open it. She don't want to be rude.

As she opens the door, once again she's shock.

Irene. Is. In. Front. Of. Her.

She got more shock when she saw the luggages and boxes at Irene's back.

"What are you doing here Joohyun? It's already late and y-"

She always cut my words.

"Aren't you the one who wants me here? And now that I'm here you're complaining? What's wrong with you?"Irene cut her words and the annoyed tone is visible.

"What are you talking about this time? I don't even know that you will move-"

Seriously? For the nth time?

"Just let me in."Irene coldly said then walks in."Put my things inside, you want this right?"Irene smirked. Don't play with me Manoban, don't mess up.

Lisa can't do anything but sighed. She started to carry the boxes inside of her condo. Lisa is confuse and at the same time, she's happy. Because finally, Irene is with her. Again.

Irene roamed her eyes around the condo. It's not her first time going here. So she's familiar in this place. What caught her attention is the photo hanging on the wall. It's them. Lisa and her.

She smile, they were happy at that time. When she noticed her actions she immediately turns her expression into a passive one.

I miss Suho.

________

Bare with my grammars and errors guys. Love you all. Keep safe and stay hydrated!

SHINee and SNSD are coming! I'm excited!

See you in next chapter!