Chapter 10

"It hurts so much, I can't take it anymore."Lisa said and cry.

"Lisa."Joy called her."Lisa look at me."she then touch Lisa's face.

Joy look at Lisa's eyes. The happy eyes earlier was gone. It changed into a hurt and sad one.

"Lisa you told us you will try to move on. Do it now. Don't just try, do it."Joy said seriously.

"H-how?"she said between her sobs.

"Ignore her. Don't mind her. Make her regret of letting you go. Forget her. Unlove her. Move on."

"I can't."

"Yes you can. I'll help you. We'll help you. We will do our best just for you to wake up in reality."Joy said determined.

"Thank you. Thank for being always at my side."

"You are our bestfriend. And bestfriends never leave each other."

I wish I didn't love her.

"Hello. Is Lisa okay?"Seulgi immediately said on the line when Joy answered it.

"She's fine, I guess."Joy sadly said.

"Where is she?"This time it's Jennie.

"She's at my condo. She fell asleep because of crying."Joy replied while getting a glass of water.

"At your condo? Last time I checked she hates being at yours because of the honey scent that spread there. Why the hell she's there?"Jennie curiously asked.

"I don't know either. I asked her if she wants me to drive her to her condo but she said she wants here. I was shock too. But I didn't bother to ask her again."She said and then drink the water.

"She needs a comfort maybe that's why."Seulgi uttered on the other line.

"Argh! Guys stop me. I'm planning to break Irene and Suho's faces."Joy said then used her hand to comb her hair.

"We're not stopping you."Joy heard on the other line before the phone call ended.

A supportive one.

Lisa woke up with swollen eyes. She immediately stood up and get out of the room.

That's why I hate being here. This honey scent always fill my nose, it irritates me. If only Joohyun's things are not there, I won't came here.

Lisa looked for Joy and she saw her in the kitchen cooking something. She's about to go near her when suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Wait! Co- Oh Lisa you're awake. Wait for me here. I think Seulgi and Jennie are here."Joy said when saw Lisa and continue walking to the door.

Lisa followed her. There she saw the two.

"You okay now?"Jennie asked and hugged her.

"Yeah. I'm alright. If you don't mind, I shall go now."Lisa replied.

"Not fast Manoban. I cooked food for us, so you should eat before you go."Joy then dragged her.

"Wait. I need to go, seriously. I have some important matters to do."Lisa said.

"Let go of her Joy. Seems it's really important."Seulgi interfered the two. "Be safe, alright?"she turned to Lisa.

"Yes bear."Lisa chuckled.

"Go now. Before Joy change her mind."Jennie said and pushed Lisa towards the door.

"Stop pushing. I know how to go out."Lisa groaned.

"Where's dad?"Lisa asked her dad's secretary.

Lisa decided to meet her dad. She already wants to cancel the wedding even though her dad might be upset. She realized that Joy was right. She needs to fully move on. She should start avoiding Irene.

But not to unlove her though. She thinks she can't.

"Inside Ma'am. You can get in. He's not that busy anyway."The secretary told her and bowed.

"Thanks Minnie."she said and get inside the office.

"Dad?"

"Sweetie what's bring you here? Need something?"Her dad said who's reading some files.

"I need to talk to you dad."

"Seems like it's very important, huh? What is it?"he asked and closed the files he was reading a while ago.

"Cancel the wedding."she said without hesitation.

"I knew it. Drew(Irene's dad) and I knew that this time will come. You'll ask to cancel it. But sad to say sweetie. You two can't cancel it anymore. We already planned about this. And the engagement party will happen four days from now. So the two of you must prepare."Her dad said smiling mischievously.

Lisa was speechless. The words that her dad spoken is still processing in her mind.

"Pardon?"

"So slow my-"

"Okay, I get it. But what? Are you kidding me?"Lisa cut her dad's saying.

"No kidding here sweetie. Now go home and take care for your future wife. Bye."Marco stood up and dragged her daughter outside.

"Say hello to Irene for me. Take care."after saying those he quickly shut the door. Not giving Lisa a chance to talk.

"Dad! Open the door! Let's talk again."she shouted while knocking at the door.

"Go home now sweetie!"she heard her dad shouted.

"You old man! Psh."she just walked away and enter the elevator.

Today is full of surprises. First Suho and Irene celebrating their monthsary. And the engagement party that dad said a while ago. God,am I that bad? What's happening to my life?

"Hey Joy, you told me you'll help me to move on right?"Lisa asked.

"Oh hello to you too Lisa."Joy sarcastically said on the other line.

"You'll help me right?"she asked again.

She heard Joy sighed on the other line. "Yes, I told you, right? Why? You want to start right now?"Joy bombard her a questions.

"Stop asking. Just help me."Lisa said while looking outside at her car's window.

She's staying there for about how many minutes. She's already at the parking lot of her condo building but she's afraid to go out. She don't know what to do if she saw Irene.

"I'll help you but not now. Maybe tomorrow. We're having some fun here. Don't disturb us right now, okay?"Joy asked.

That's when Lisa heard a loud laugh at the other line. A party.

"But I badly need it right now Joy!"Lisa said frustratingly.

"Yow calm down will you? So I was right? Irene is there?"

"What? N-no she's not with me. I just need it so I can practice now. And so I can be ready for tomorrow. Nothing more."

"Why so defensive Lis?"Joy chuckled. "But okay here's the first step. Be cold and distant with her."Joy continued.

"Be cold and distant? I think I ca-"

"You can do that. Don't be a killjoy. I know you can. And you'll practice right? That's why you asked me. Now practice it and we will just continue our party. Bye"Joy hung up the call.

Lisa sighed. Be cold and distant.

I can do it, right?

__________

Here's an update! Hope you'll like it. Sorry for the grammars and errors. Stay safe and stay hydrated everyone!

By the way,My Treasure is now out. And all I can say is, BOP.