Chapter 4

"What the hell was that Manoban?"Jennie asked when they are all settled.

They are now at the cafeteria for their lunch.

"Are you blind or something? You saw it right? They collided, it's so obvious bruh."Joy talked then rolled her eyes.

"Okay kids. Stop. How can Lisa talk when you two are too loud."Seulgi stop the two.

Lisa, Seulgi, Joy and Jennie are best of friends. They met each other when they were still in their High School level. After that they became good friends until now.

"What will I say?"Lisa asked confused while eating her pasta.

"Are you that dumb Lisa? Earlier you promised me that you'll answer my questions later. And that later is now. And after you answer it there will be a back up question."Seulgi whined. "And don't you dare try to escape. Arasso?"she continued while staring at her intently.

"Do I have a choice?"Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Start now Lisa."Jennie said with full of authority.

"I forgot what Seulgi asked. Repeat it if you want me to answer that stupid questions of yours."Lisa said and averted her eyes to the entrance only to see Irene.

She regret it for a seconds but mumbled that it was a blessing because she saw her love of her life,again.
.
.
.
.

"For petes sake Lalisa. I asked the question many times but you're just staring at someone. Tsk. I think we don't need the answer. Cause obviously you are still into her. Whipped."Seulgi shake her head in disbelief.

"Lisa's right Seulgi. Your question is a stupid just like you. How can you expect that Lisa can move on for just three weeks." Joy then flicked Seulgi's forehead.

Seulgi winced in pain.

"Yes Joy. Seulgi is stupid and a dumb one. Why are we even friends with her?"Jennie added.

"You are hurting my feelings." Seulgi pouted and acted that she's about to cry.

And they continued to bicker. However, Lisa doesn't care what her friends talking about. She just have her own world. Staring at Irene felt like she's already contented.

But her face frowned when she saw the most disgusting thing that happened. Well, only for her.

Suho, Irene's bestfriend. Made his way to the latter with a bouquet of flower.

Lisa thought it was an eye sore to be seen but still she didn't keep away her eyes from them.

Suho I thought you just want Irene to be your bestfriend but guess I'm wrong. I didn't noticed that you were lowkey hitting on her.

Hurt is evident on Lisa's face. Her friends looked at her worriedly. But Lisa doesn't care,she continued watching them being a lovey dovey.

Lisa's tears was about to flow when she saw the most hurtful scene. Suho and Irene kissed.
Seriously?Infront of my pasta?How disrespectful.

Joy stood up and took Lisa's hand. She dragged Lisa out of the cafeteria with Jennie and Seulgi from behind.

They stopped in front of the gym. And sit at the bench.

"Lisa you are fucking idiot!"Joy shouted at Lisa who's now crying like a mess.

"I love her."she managed to say between her sobs.

"We fucking know that!But start to move on now! She's not yours anymore. Wake up Lalisa and bring back your old self. We want our Lisa back!"Jennie desperately said and started crying.