Chapter 12

Double update because you waited. Enjoy reading~

——

Lisa and Irene woke up immediately when they heard the sound of the alarm clock. Lisa open her eyes first and her gazed was locked at Irene who's eyes are still close.

Cute. What? No. She's not cute. Gorgeous.

"What are you looking at?"Irene said with her morning tone.

Fuck sexy.

Lisa looked away and didn't bother to answer. Instead she stood up and fold the mattress.

What's up with her? Irene thought.

Suddenly a phone rang. It's Irene. Irene immediately get it and answered the caller quickly.

Lisa just looked at her.

Not gonna ask, I'm sure it's Suho. But she seems excited to talk with him. Last time I checked she hates phone calls, so instead of calling her I just send her a text. Suho really changed you. Good for you.

Once Lisa was done, she immediately get her towel and clothes then quickly go to the bathroom not wanting to hear their conversation.

It's already their break time and her bestfriends are still not there.

I'm sure they are having a hangover. Thanks to god I'm not there or else I'm suffering too.

She roamed her eyes at the room hoping to see Momo but this day seems to be unlucky for her. So she decided to go to the cafeteria alone.

On her way to the cafeteria she suddenly stop when she saw that there's blocking her way. It was Suho and his two friends, Kris and Sehun.

She looked at Kris and Sehun, they are her co-member at the dance troupe way back in highschool.

"Lisa, Lisa, Lisa. Seems your friends are not with you, huh?"Suho started.

"Stating the obvious."Lisa said and shrugged.

Suho looked at her annoyed. But smile afterwards.

"Did you watch the show yesterday? It was fun right?"Suho cockily said.

"It was good. Nice one there."She replied and patted his shoulder.

Kris and Sehun just watching them, not wanting to interfere the two.

Suho gritted his teeth. He wants to piss Lisa but seems like he's the one who's piss now.

"Thanks, but it was more good if you just only saw how Irene kissed me. It was full of love. It was-"

"You know what? I don't have a business with you two so stop acting like a reporter who's reporting a hot news when obviously not. You should be happy because Irene is finally yours now, and I don't have a plan to take her away from you. I'm not like you Suho. I'm not a snake."Lisa cut what Suho's saying.

Suho is now fuming mad. His blood boiled when Lisa said those last two sentence.

"I'm not a snake. I'm just a man who fell in love."Suho angrily said and gave Lisa a punch that caused her to stumble on the ground.

Fuck. I didn't saw it coming.

Lisa groaned and touch her face.

"Suho you don't need to do that. Are you crazy?"Sehun said and immediately help Lisa to stand up."Are you okay?"he asked.

YOU PROMISED (LisRene)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें