Chapter 21

"Leooooo! Finally you're here!" Lisa lifted the cat and hug it tightly. "I missed you. I won't let Lay Oppa borrow you again. He's snatching you from me. And I don't want it. You're only mine." she cutely talked to the cat as she kisses it.

"Leo me and your mommy will finally engage later. I should be happy right? Because finally we will be together again. But it feels so wrong, it feels like I'm committing a heavy sin. Should I stop this baby?" Lisa sighed when the cat just looked at her. Of course it's only a cat.

Lisa brought down the cat and she walked to her room. She decided to take a quick shower before she go to their mansion.

Lisa drove her car to their mansion. Surely the stylists are already waiting for her. She's excited but a little bit nervous.

"Meow" Lisa quickly glance at the cat, whose on the shotgun seat.

"Are you nervous too, Leo?" the cat stay silent and didn't bother to meow again. Lisa sighed and think that she's being crazy again.

After awhile, Lisa arrived. The maids immediately lead her to the room where the stylist are. Lisa took her seat and the stylist quickly approached her. They did it quickly and Lisa looked more beautiful now.

Curly hair, light make-up, pink lipstick, big earings and a necklace with a long yellow dress and a high heels.

"Perfect." one of the stylist complimented.

"Indeed." the other agreed.

"Do you think she will like this?" Lisa shyly asked.

"I think no Miss Lisa." one of them answered.

Lisa sighed sadly and smiled at them. "O-ka-"

"Because surely, she will love it." the stylist squealed and made a high five.

"Oh." She mouthed a thank you to them and looked at herself on the mirror. I know you'll love it. I hope so.

~~

"Let's go honey?" Irene look at her dad and having a hesitation.

A part of her saying she should go and the other part telling her no to because she already have Suho. She's nervous too because what if Suho see them? For sure he'll be hurt and she don't want it to happen.

"Dad, I-i'm nervous." she truthfully said.

"Look my daughter, don't be." her dad held her hands. "Why are you nervous? Lisa loves you and you love her too. So there's no need to worry about. This will end a good result. Trust me."

Dad you don't understand. I love Suho, not Lisa. I want him as my husband not Lisa as my wife.

"B-but dad."

"We're going."

Jennie, Joy and Seulgi arrived along with the other visitors in Manoban's place. They walk inside and amuse of the decorations.
They surely work hard for it. One of them thought.

Only Lisa had a friends who's present in their engagement. Irene didn't invite her friends because she doesn't want them to freak out. Because she knows they don't like Lisa.

"I bet, Sehun is here fiancé." Joy said as they sit on their seats.

"How can you say that?" Seulgi then asked.

"I just feel it. How about the two of you? Who's your bet?" Joy asked as she roam her eyes around the venue.

The venue is already occupied by the visitors. And they could tell they are involve in business, just look at their faces.

"I don't really have in my mind be-"

"Because you really don't have one." Jennie cuts Seulgi off.

"Woahhhh that's smooth Jen. Nice one." Joy chuckled as she and Jennie do a high five.

"Irene." Seulgi said and rolled her eyes to them.

"Irene what?" The two J's asked.

"I bet it's Irene." Seulgi answered and pick a glass of wine.

"I think you're crazy." Joy muttered and picked one too.

"A psycho, actually." Jennie mumbled and chuckled.

~~

"Miss Lisa, your dad asked your presence downstairs." one of the servants entered the room.

Lisa nod at her and slowly stood up. She gulped many times before she followed the servant. Lisa slowly stepdown on the stairs. Not wanting to break her ankle.

As soon as Lisa take the last step, her dad immediately approach her.

"My daughter, you look more gorgeous. Thanks to my genes." Marco playfully said.

"Dream on dad. Mom might visit you for lying in front of us." she fired back and looked at her two brothers who are laughing right now.

"Okay that was...yeah."

Lisa chuckled to her dad. "Just kidding dad. I know thanks to your genes and we're all gorgeous here."

"That's true." her dad immediately said.

This old man really has a mood swings.

"Oppa!" Lisa squealed when Jinyoung and Lay hug her.

"Our princess will be engage in just few hours so just let us to do this to you." Jinyoung said while caressing her back.

"Uhuh, and we're here to teach you the technique on how to make a woman scream in pleasu--- Ouch! Ouch! Lis, hyung stop!" Lay groaned in pain while raising his hand to block his self from Lisa and Jinyoung.

"An engagement will happen not a wedding you idiot." Jinyoung smacked his head.

Their dad just having fun watching them. He's happy because he knows, he raised his children well.

And for once Lisa forgot all her nervousness and some doubts.

~~
Ay wehhh... finally nag-update na yung ghoster na author niyo. Namiss ko kayo mga babes. Sorry sa hindi pag-update netong mga nakaraang buwan, sisihin niyo modules ko HAHAHAHAHA.

Seriously, I'm not sure if may reader pa ako dito. Pero with or without readers I'm gonna continue to write this book because I already started this. And sa mga nag aantay, thank you sa inyo!

I love you! Stay safe, stay hydrated and stay with your love ones.