Chapter 13

Lisa just got out of the clinic with Sehun. Sehun never leave her because he knows Lisa needs an accompany.

"What do you feel?"Sehun asked while they're walking.

"I'm good. Thanks for being there."Lisa said and stopped walking then hug Sehun.

"Always welcome Lali."Sehun chuckled.

They were about to continue walking when a student approached them.

"Lisa Manoban. The school head wants your presence in her office right now. That's all."The student said and walk away.

"I'm doomed."Lisa nervously uttered.

"Don't worry I'm here. I'm going with you."Sehun assured her.

"Oh no need. You were there when I got a fight you even assisted me to the clinic. I don't want to be a burden you know?"Lisa declined.

"I insist. Besides we're friends so let me."Sehun said and drag Lisa on the way to the office.

"Fine."She sighed and just let Sehun to drag her.

What did I do that god even send me a savior? I thought you hate me that much, guess I'm wrong. Thanks God.

"Ms. Manoban, I want your guardians presence right now. Yours too Suho."Mrs. Nam, the school head strictly uttered.

"Yes Ma'am."She nervously said and get her phone immediately.

Suho answered that his parents are very busy, so Mrs. Nam let Irene to be his guardian for now.

Suho is with Irene and Kris while Lisa is with Sehun. Irene is just looking at her intently. Suho trying to hide his smirk, then there's Sehun with Kris who remains passive.

"Mrs. Nam, my dad is busy so I ask my brother instead. Is that okay?"Lisa suddenly speak.

"It's okay."

A knock on the door break the silence in the room. Mrs. Nam gave a signal to Kris to open it. Once the door opened, Lisa's brother appeared. It's Lay.

"Good morning. I'm sorry if I'm here instead of our father."Lay said then bow.

"It's fine Mr. Manoban. Come, sit with Lisa."She instructed Lay.

When Lay sat down he looked up and was shock that Irene is there.

"Irene, what are you doing here? Are you with Lisa?"he asked curiously.

Irene was about to answer but Suho speak first. "She's with me."

"And who are you?"Lay frowned.

"I'm her boyfriend."Suho shrugged.

"Boyfriend? As far as I know she's Lisa's-"

"Oppa we're not here to interview them. We're here because of the fight I'm involved."Lisa cutted him.

Irene was hella nervous but then sighed when Lisa stopped Lay. She was nervous because she's not ready to inform Suho that she's going to marry Lisa. She don't have a plan to tell it to him. Because she will do everything to stop that shitty wedding.

"So, Mr. Manoban, your sister almost broke Suho's face earlier. I won't tolerate that kind of attitude here in the university."Mrs. Nam said.

Lay looked at Suho and hell yeah, Suho's face is full of bruises. He just noticed it now. He wants to laugh but he's not that rude so he just laugh mentally.

Just almost?. Why just almost when you can break it and made it worse. You're bad Lalisa. Lay thought.

"I understand. But can you tell me what really happened? I know my sister, she's not going to do that unless you provoke her."He seriously said.

Suho on the other hand is just relax. He knows that Sehun and Kris won't say something. Even though he's doubting Sehun's loyalty.

"I saw her on the top of Suho, punching him like there's no tomorrow."Irene speak suddenly without hesitation.

"Oh. But I want to know the reason why she did that. Lisa can you tell me?"Lay asked Lisa.

But Lisa just shook her head and keep her mouth shut.

Lay just stop on asking Lisa. She knows Lisa don't want him to know what really happened.

"Hey, how about you? Did you know?"Lay asked Kris this time.

Kris just looked at him and then to Suho who's eyeing him. Kris just did what Lisa did earlier.

"God. This won't be done if none of you spoke what really happened."Lay scratch his head. "Okay Mrs. Nam just already give Lisa's punishment so we can get-"

"I know what happened."

Their attention turns to Sehun right now. Suho eyed him as if saying 'don't you dare'. Sehun just shrugged and ignored Suho.

Sehun tell them what really happened and Irene felt sorry of what she did to Lisa. She wants to be mad at Suho but now is not the right time.

"See? I told you Mrs. Nam. But don't worry I'm not stopping you to give Lisa a punishment because I know she's at fault too. She didn't control her self so it happened."Lay smiled.

"I'm sorry. I should have know first what happened and didn't jump into a conclusion. And to the punishment, I'll let it pass for now. But if this happen again, I won't think twice. Now apologize to each other."The school head said and face Lisa and Suho.

"I apologize for what I did Suho-sunbaenim."Lisa sincerely apologize and bow.

Suho don't have a plan to say sorry but Irene nudge him.

"I'm sorry too Lisa."he said and smile fakely.

"So I guess it's already settled. We need to go now. Goodbye Mrs. Nam."Lay bid his farewell and drag Lisa outside. While Sehun follow them.

"Thanks for telling the truth boy. I'm Lay by the way."he introduced his self and offer his hand.

"That was nothing. Lisa is my friend since then and I want to help her. Sehun here."Sehun accepted his hand.

"For now I need to say goodbye. Lisa, behave okay? Sehun please look after to my sister. I don't want her to go at that office again."Lay warned Lisa.

Lay wants to ask Lisa about that guy Suho and Irene but he has an appointment to attend.
Maybe later.

"Yah! Oppa I'm good okay! And Sehun doesn't need to do that. I'm not a kid anymore. Go!"Lisa huffs and pushed her Oppa.

Lay once again bid his farewell and walked away from them.

"You're being harsh to your brother."Sehun chuckled and messed Lisa's hair.

"What the hell Sehun. Stop that!"Lisa then slap his hand.

"Aygo! You are so cute my Lalisa."

"What did you say?"

___________

Hi there my dear readers! Thanks for waiting! Hope you did enjoy.

Sorry for the grammars and errors.

Stay safe and stay hydrated!

I have a bonus for you all. Just keep scrolling.