Chapter 8

"Can you please stop snoring Lisa? God! Let me sleep!" Irene said who's now irritated.

They're now at the bedroom. In one bedroom. How funny right? Lisa's condo has only one room. After their fight earlier they end up here. They were fighting who should sleep in the room. Both didn't want to lose so now they ended up being with each other.

Irene is Irene so she take the bed and let Lisa sleep on the floor with a thick blanket.

Now, Irene is so pissed. She can't sleep because of Lisa's loud snores.

"Argh!"she then pulled her hair out of frustration.

"Lisa for fucks sake, stop snoring or else!"she shouted again but Lisa can't heard her because she's now in a deep slumber.

When Lisa didn't stop she stood up then grab one clip from the curtain.

You asked for this.

She clipped the clip on Lisa's nose. So the blonde girl scrunch her nose then open her eyes slowly. She stood up quickly then pulled the clip immediately.

"What the hell Hyun? Are you a kid or what?"Lisa the mad asked.

"You asked for it. And now that you're awake, let me remind you. STOP. SNORING. FOR. FUCKS. SAKE.!LET ME SLEEP!"she emphasized every word on Lisa's face.

"I'm not snoring!"

"You were!"

"I didn't"

"Yes you were!"

"You know what? Let's sleep!"Lisa said then lay down.

"Just don't snore again!"

"Yeah whatever."

Lisa smiled before closing her eyes.

While Irene rolled her eyes and throw some dagger look to Lisa. I swear if you snore again, I'll let you sleep outside your condo.

"Irene. What the hell happened to you?" Rosé asked.

"You look like a err zombie?"Wendy added.

"I didn't sleep well that's why." she plainly answered.

She's pissed. Because Lisa didn't let her sleep peacefully. Lisa keeps snoring all the time.
I'll kill you Lisa. Argh!

"Did you and Suho talk until midnight?"Jisoo asked."Don't worry I'll tell him to let you sleep early later."She added.

"No. I didn't talk to him last night. I was busy doing stuff. Yeah that's why."she lied.

"You say so. Later sleep early so you won't look like a zombie again."Wendy said to her.

I want to. But how can I when Lisa's loud snores filling my ears.

"Yeah don't worry. Goodbye for now. I'm going to meet Suho."she said then walked away.

CAFETERIA

"Oh someone's in a good mood today. Care to share?"Joy asked Lisa who's smiling.

"Nothing. I just woke up feeling happy."Lisa answered then chuckled.

"OH MY GOD! IS OUR LISA BACK?"Seulgi loudly asked.

"What?"Lisa chuckled again.

Lisa is happy because she slept with Irene. Well not that she sleep beside her but sleep in the same room. She smiled when she remembered their fought in the middle of the night.

"Is this a miracle?"Joy eyed Lisa amusingly.

"Psh. You two are talking nonsense. Just order a food so we can eat our breakfast."Lisa said then walked her way to the vacant table followed by Jennie who has an own world.

The two sat across. Lisa noticed that Jennie is having her own world.

"You okay?"Lisa then checked Jennie's temperature."You're not hot why are you blushing?"she asked again.

"I-it's nothing."Jennie replied with a small smile.

Lisa creased her eyebrows and looked intently at Jennie.

"Okay, but if you have a problem I'm just here."

"Yes I know."

"Jennie you look like a high school student who saw her crush. You're even blushing!"Joy said when she's done putting the food on the table.

"Yah! Who's that?!"Seulgi asked.

"Oh I thought she was sick."Lisa said then laugh a little.

"You are dumb Lisa. Come here lemme punch you."Joy said and rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry okay? So who's the unlucky crush you have?"Lisa again.

"Crush? What are you talking about? I just remember something don't mind me."she turned her face into a serious one.

"Liar. Just tell us!"Seulgi annoyingly asked.

"It's nothing okay? Let's eat."she replied and started eating.

The three asked her nonstop but she didn't give an attention to them. Her mind is now filled by her crush. She saw her crush who smiled at her when they were entering the cafeteria. That's why she was blushing hard.

I wish you are single so we can be together. She smile widely and unaware that the three are looking at her.

"Is she on drugs?"

"Do we need to take her to the mental?"

"I think yeah. She's crazy."

"Are the plans are already ready?"

"Yes Captain. We just need to wait for her"the guy said.

"Okay, give me a sign if she's her."

___________

Yow! Yow! Yesterday Blackpink and RedVelvet won an award at GDA! CONGRATULATIONS TO US!

Oh and tomorrow is Treasure's comeback also G-IDLE. Let's support them!

I'm sorry for the late update! Bare with my grammars and errors. Stay safe and stay hydrated! Love you all!