Chapter 6

Sorry I made you all wait for too long. Because you all waited I'm giving you a double update. Hope you enjoy!

•••••••

"Lisa, remember the activity that we joined? The dance battle?"Seulgi asked Lisa.

They are now walking to the gym. The president needs them there for some important matters.

"We? It's just you and then you listed my name there. How dare you?"Lisa replied with an annoyed tone.

"Whatever. The practice will start later so basically don't go home early."Seulgi said and put her hands on Lisa's shoulder.

"Yes grandma."Lisa rolled her eyes."Where are the two J's by the way?"

"They are now in the gym. So we better walk fast to be there on time."Seulgi replied and dragged Lisa to the gym.

"That's all. You can go back to your respective classroom now."their president, Irene,said.

The president just announced the schedule for the activities that will happen next Thursday. So that the students will be ready and aware what will gonna happen.

Lisa, on the other hand is staring at Irene for the whole time. She didn't even notice that Irene is already done talking.

Every time she sees Irene, she will always remember the wedding. The wedding that Irene thinks she wants and believe that she's the one who planned for it.

Flashback

"Joohyun."Lisa called Irene.

They are now at the garden. Their parents gave them a quality time.

"What now?"Irene coldly replied.

"Look. I'm sorry. I didn't kn-"

"Stop playing around Lisa. Acting innocent? As if you can fool me. In your dreams."Irene cut her.

"Wait. You mis-"

"Lisa! I said stop playing around! I'm not dumb! Just tell me that you planned this so you can get me back. Well, sorry to say but I don't want to come back to you. I don't love you anymore I told you right? So stop this nonsense."Irene coldly said with gritted teeth.

Lisa felt a pang in her chest. She wants to cry. Because every words that Irene speak out felt like a knife that stab on her chest.

'She thinks that I'm the one who planned this wedding? Fuck I don't even know when did they plan this.'

She watched Irene who walked inside of their house.
'Fuck this life.'

"Earth to Lisa."Joy said and shook Lisa's hand.

"What?"Lisa answered and just looked at them.

"Is there something bothering you?You know you can share it to us. Right J's?"Seulgi asked and then looked at the two.

"Yeah Seulgi is right. You can lean on us anytime. Don't be shy Lisa my friend."Joy said while wiggling her eyebrows trying to enlighten the mood.

Jennie just hummed in response because she's looking at someone. Her crush to be exact.

The two didn't notice Jennie's action because their attention is at Lisa.

"That was nothing. Just having some thoughts."Lisa answered flatly and took a glance at Irene.

"Okay whatever you say. Let's go before the old witch scold us for being late. Jeez I hate her to the fullest."Seulgi let out her tantrums while stomping her feet.

The three nodded and they all proceeded to the exit.

Lisa took a glance again at Irene who's now frowning because the wire of the microphone was tied and she's trying to untied it. Cute.

Joohyun, I want to tell dad that I want to stop this while it's early. I don't want you to hate me to the fullest. But also I don't want to disappoint dad. I can see at his eyes that he is happy.

If I marry you Joohyun, dad will be happy. I can't take his happiness away from him. Even just this. After all the pain and sadness he felt when mom died, I want him to be happy. I'm sorry Joohyun.

"Irene, someone's waiting for you outside."Jisoo said while looking at her with a teasing smile.

"Stop with that smile."Irene rolled her eyes. "Anyways, later we're gonna check the participants if they are practicing properly so wait for me."Irene continued then kissed Jisoo's cheek.

"Yes Pres! Go now. Your date is waiting."Jisoo shoed her.

Irene just looked at her acted that she's annoyed.

"Suho."Irene called Suho.

"Hey hon."Suho kissed Irene lips and they both smiled. "Here. I bought you chocolates, I saw this and I thought you'll like it."He then gave it to Irene with a shy smile.

"Oh how sweet you are. I love this. Thank you."Irene accepted it happily and gave Suho a kiss.

Suho and Irene are in a relationship for about 3 months. They started their relationship when Irene and Lisa was already 10 months. They know they lied at Lisa that time. But what will they do? They love each other. So they gave their best to hide their relationship. And when the time came, when Irene was ready to tell Lisa that she wants a break up. She didn't waste her chance, but didn't tell Lisa what's the exact reason.

Others may think that she's a heartless but no they're wrong. She was hurt too when she broke up with Lisa. She loved Lisa. She don't want to see Lisa in pain. But she can't do anything. She wants to be with Suho. Not with Lisa.

And now, when she accidentally heard the wedding of her and Lisa from her parents. She started hating Lisa. She's 100% sure that Lisa was the one who planned it. She knows that Lisa will do anything just to get her back.

"Hon, let's go back to school. I need something to do. President responsibility, you know."Irene said then cling her hands at Suho's arm.

It's now 3 pm. They are currently at the mall having a date.

"You're right. Let's go. I have a practice for the basketball. We need to be ready."Suho replied then they walk their way to the exit.

"Don't tire yourself hon. I'm not there to wipe your sweat. Understand?"Irene said like a mom who's reminding her son.

"Yes mom, don't worry."Suho chuckled.

"How dare you to call me mom."Irene slap Suho's arm while furrowing her eyebrows.

"A brutal mom."Suho said and laugh.

The people looked at them, they think that they're sweet and a perfect couple. And that's the fact.

Little did they know, there's one person who's looking at them with jealousy. And of course hurt and in pain. Wiping her tears while watching the two being a sweet couple.

_______

Hi guys! Sorry for the grammars and errors. Thanks for waiting, I love you all. Stay safe and stay hydrated. Oppsss as what I've said I'll give you a double update so scroll up now.