Chapter 3

Flashback

The couple decided to have a vacation since it's their summer break.

They're now packing their clothes that they will bring to the place they decided to go.

Lisa is super excited because finally they can have some bonding time. Her girlfriend is always busy that's why they can't have a quality time for each other.

Lisa is in the first year of college while her girlfriend is in the third and also a president council.

"Babe, what do you think of this?"her girlfriend asked while showing the red dress.

"It will perfectly fit on you. Go on try it." Lisa cheered then get the luggage from the bed.

"Okay wait for me here." she then kissed Lisa's cheek before going to the bathroom.

Lisa smiled like an idiot while caressing her cheek.

"Let's go now babe?" her girlfriend asked her.

Lisa was stunned at her position. She can't believe what she's seeing. She looked like she saw an angel.

"Yeah, let's go." She answered then held her hand.

When they are in front of the elevator,Lisa suddenly stop that made her girlfriend also stop.

"What is it?" her girlfriend gently asked.

"Can you promise me?" Lisa said while looking at her adorably.

"Hmmm?"

"That you won't leave me and stay for me for the rest of our life? Please?" she cutely said while staring at her eyes.

"Lisa, I promise. I'll stay with you no matter what until we got burried I'm still in to you." her girlfriend said and gently kissed her lips.

"I will never forget what you've said. Never. I love you and I'll stay with you too." Lisa kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly.

"Let's go?"

"Let's go."

"Lisa!" someone shouted.

"WTF! KANG SEULGI YOU WILL BE THE CAUSE OF MY DEATH!" Lisa hissed on Seulgi.

"I'm sorry. It's not my fault. I called you for how many times and you just sit there and kept on daydreaming. I thought you already moved on?Huh?" Seulgi sarcastically said.

"Tf are you saying? I'm just thinking about the festival that will happen next week. Don't be so delusional." Lisa defended herself.

She don't want to be obvious. She still can't move on. She loves her. So much.

"Oh you're right. Are you planning to join some activities?" Seulgi then sit in front of Lisa. "Me, I will join the dance battle." she continued excitedly.

"Nah. I wanna sleep that time I don't wanna waste my time for that shit." Lisa answered and shrugged.

"What? No way. You will go and join the activities alright?" then Seulgi touched her face.

"Still no." Lisa rolled her eyes this time.

"No Lalisa. You w---" Seulgi stopped when someone interrupted them.

"SECTION B! BE QUIET. OUR PRESIDENT COUNCIL IS HERE, SHE HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT SO PLEASE LISTEN UP!" their class president shouted.

All of the student go to their respective chair and not bothering to talk.