Chapter 17

Opps double update ey?

"You and Kris huh?"Joy teased Seulgi.

"Shut up, he was my co-member in the dance troupe way back in highschool."Seulgi rolled her eyes.

"If you say so."

"So...Sehun huh?"Seulgi said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh what about him?"Lisa asked oblivious about the look that her friends giving to her.

They sat on their respective seats when they get in. The three kept their mouth shut while they were walking their way to their classroom because Sehun was with them.

"Is there something between you and Sehun?"Seulgi again asked.

"What are you talking about?"Lisa frowned.

She's confuse. Why the hell they thought that there's something between me and Sehun? Are they a joke? We're just only friend.

"Is he your fiancé? Huh! Didn't know that you're into boys now."Joy chuckled and tap her head.

"You guys are talking nonsense. Are you on drugs?"

"Lisa, you can't blame us. Earlier you and Sehun were sweet and even forgot that we're still existing."Jennie rolled her eyes and get her lecture when she remembered that they will be having a test.

"You two have chemistry together."Seulgi added.

"The hell? Maybe you three just study there and stop talking shit for awhile. I can't stand with your craziness."Lisa rolled her eyes and started to read her notes.

"Maybe Lisa now totally moved on from Irene and Sehun is her life now? What do you think?"Seulgi playfully said and then chuckled.

Because of what she'd said, she earned a smack from Lisa.

"Shut up."she rolled her eyes and didn't mind her friends.

"Joy any plan for tomorrow?"Seulgi asked.

The four of them are now walking to the parking lot. Lisa and Seulgi don't have a practice today because Kai is busy so he decided to move it tomorrow.

"I promised mom that I will be there at home. You know, mom misses her gorgeous daughter."Joy said and winked at them.

"Gross. So only you Jennie can come with us? Oh it's better."Seulgi said and whispered the last part on Jennie.

Jennie smacked her arm. If the two will notice their action, Jennie is doomed.

"See you tomorrow Seul and Jen! Hey you Joy I'll miss you. Bye!" Lisa bid her goodbye at them and entered her car.

Lisa was driving peacefully when suddenly...

*BEEEEEEEEP*

"Irene! We're done practicing. You want a ride?"Suho asked Irene.

He then greeted Irene's friend. He bowed at them to show some respect. That's why Irene's friends like him. He knows how to respect.

Suho is actually a good man but have short temper. He is a kind man. Named it but he is different to Lisa. He wants Lisa to be out of their life. He's scared at Lisa because he thinks Lisa will get Irene from him.

"Uhm sorry hon but look we're not done yet. I think you should go first, I'll just go with them."Irene said and kissed his cheek.

"Okay. Take care. Hey Jisoo! Take care of my girlfriend. I'm giving my trust to you."He said and waved at them.

He then got out and made his way to his car.

"Irene is very lucky. Imagine, having a Suho in her life? Man what a jackpot."Yeri said while following Suho with her eyes.

"Yeri is right. So if I were you, I'm gonna keep him. He's one of a kind."Wendy said while nodding.

Irene just shake her head and smiled at them.

"You all really want Suho for me, huh?"

"Of course! We're also sure that he's your the one. So don't you dare to let him go. Or else I'm gonna smack your head everyday."Rosé answered and laugh.

Jisoo nodded. She's sure that Suho and Irene will be together forever. If not, she will do everything just to make it happen.

"Sure. I'll remind you if ever it'll happen."Irene chuckled.

The five of them continued their work. They need to finish it so they can pass it on Monday.

Irene stop what her doing and gets into a deep thoughts. How will she tell it to them? She's not prepared. She can't just tell it to them. She knows they will freak out.

"Irene, about yesterday. What's gotten with you and you did that?"Yeri snapped that made her stop from her thoughts.

"Ah-ahm. I...I don't really know."Irene said truthfully.

Because it's the truth. She really didn't know what's gotten with her. She even warned Lisa about Sehun.

"Don't tell us one day that you're coming back to her."Jisoo coldly said.

Irene hands are sweating. Jisoo is really scary. Now she's more nervous because of her. She even think not to tell it to them about the engagement.

"I'm sure. It'll not gonna happen."She assured Jisoo.

I'm sure, I will be forever with him.

—————

Oppsss! What's your thoughts? What happened to Lisa? Comment your guess.

Sorry for the grammars and errors.
Stay safe, stay hydrated and be mine(charot).