Chapter 14

Because you kept on scrolling, Tada!!! A double update mga mahal.
————

"What did you say?"Lisa asked.

Sehun was caught off guard. My Lalisa? What are you doing Sehun?

"I said let's go to the cafeteria. It's already lunch time."Sehun said instead.

"Oh yeah let's go. My friends are not here so yeah."she said awkwardly.

"Suho you go first. I need to go to my friends. They're now waiting for me."Irene commanded Suho.

"Okay have a great time."Suho then kissed her cheek.

Suho and Kris left already. So she started to make her way to the cafeteria. While she was walking she saw and heard Lisa and Sehun.

"Aygo! You are so cute my Lalisa."she heard Sehun cutely uttered.

My Lalisa? Delusional. Lisa's not yours. She will never be yours. She's min- what? The fuck are you thinking Irene.
She mentally smack her head.

When Irene was lost by her thoughts she didn't notice that Sehun and Lisa are now out of her sight.

"Irene how's the talk?"Wendy asked.

"It was good."she replied while munching her food.

"Huh. I'm sure Lisa gets a heavy punishment. Am I right Bae?"Jisoo looked at her.

"Actually, there's no punishment for them."she then glanced at Jisoo and continue eating.

"What?!"the four reacted.

"No, that's not right. She fucking hurt Suho and that's it? No punishment?"Yeri huffs irritated.

Rosé agreed on what Yeri said. She thinks too that it's really unfair for Suho.

"Guys, it's not her fault."Irene said looking at them.

"And now you're siding her? What's with you Irene? Suho is your boyfriend and we all saw what Lisa did earlier. And here you're saying it's not her fault?"Jisoo slammed the table that gets the attention of some students inside including Lisa and Sehun.

"Jisoo. Sit and calm your self. You're making a scene."Irene looked straight at her. Jisoo obeyed her.

"I'm not siding Lisa. And I was wrong at siding Suho. I shouldn't side one of them. And I felt sorry for slapping Lisa."Irene started.

"Suho attacked her first and then he provoked her too so that's why she did that."she added.

The four went silent and just look at each other.

"So we're wrong too?"Rosé broke the silence.

"We are wrong."Irene stated.

"Should we say sorry?"Wendy the softhearted one.

"No fucking way. Let's just set aside that."Jisoo the hardheaded one.

Irene just sighed. She then roamed her eyes and it landed on Lisa and Sehun who's being sweet.

Not that sweet sweet. But she just think it is.

What the hell are they doing? Are they dating? So what Irene? You don't have a business with them. Focus on your Suho.

But why they are flirting?
When actually Lisa and Sehun are just talking casually.

Why they are smiling like an idiot?Is she enjoying his company?
Actually Lisa and Sehun are smiling because they just talked about their memories way back in highschool.

The hell is wrong with you Irene!

Irene frowned and hissed. "You got to be kidding me?"

She saw Sehun wiping Lisa's side lips. She stood up and made her way to the two.

Her friends keep on calling her but she ignore it. Her attention now is only at Lisa.

"Lisa. What are you doing with that man?"she asked while gritting her teeth.

Irene don't know what she's doing right now. She just want Sehun to stay away from Lisa. She doesn't even know why.

"Ahm he's just giving me accompany because my friends are not here."Lisa was confused but still explained.

"Then you should ask me instead!"Irene shouted while frowning.

"What?"Lisa asked confused again.

"Next time ask me whenever your friends are not around. Let's go now."Irene coldly said and held Lisa's wrist.

"Wait Joohyun. Sehun is here. I can't leave him here."Lisa said and pulled her hands.

"Dad called. He wants us to be there."she once again held Lisa's hand.

"But-"

"Just go Lisa. I'm fine here. Besides I'm done eating. Go, maybe it's very important."Sehun stand up and kissed her cheek. "Bye. Be safe."then he walk away.

Irene frowned by that action. Does he really need to do that?

"Joohyun what's with you? Earlier you were mad and now you're here asking me why I'm with Sehun? Are you somewhat, possessed?"Lisa can't take it anymore so she burst out.

Irene became silent. She doesn't know too why she's acting like this.

"Let's go."

"Where are we going?"Irene is confuse.

"The hell? You told me earlier that your dad wants to see us. You forgot?"

"Oh sorry. Yeah let's go."

Irene is nervous. Her dad really didn't said that. She just said it because she wants Lisa to be away from him.

Irene stopped and get her phone to answer the phone call.

"Hello dad?"

"Irene, can you go here at my office. With Lisa of course. We just need to tell you something."

Irene feel relieved. Thanks to god that her plans going well.

"We're on our way dad."

"Make sure to take care. Bye."

"Bye dad."she said and ended the call.

I'm so blessed today.

While they're heading out, her friends are looking at them confuse.

"Why the hell Irene did that?"Rosé snapped.

"She acted like a jealous girlfriend."Yeri added.

"Are they together again?"Rosé again.

"Irene have Suho. So why did you think that kind of shit?"Jisoo was annoyed.

"I don't know. Just observing their moves."Rosé shrugged.

"You know what? Let's just eat and wait Irene to explain."Wendy interrupted them.

"Yeah food is life."Yeri then started to eat.

I won't let you hurt my cousin Irene.
Someone thought.

______

Hala sorry sa napakaboring na update. Nyahahaha.

Here you gooooo a double update because I'm happy and you should be happy too guys!

I'm sorry again for the grammars and errors. I love you all my dear readers.

Oh before I forgot, I just want to say Thank you for the votes. Even though I didn't ask for it, you wholeheartedly gave it. Thank you guys, I'm overwhelmed.*cries in gold* charot. Thanks once again!