Chapter 11

Lisa open the door of her condo and walk her way to her room still thinking about what just Joy said earlier. And she didn't even notice that Irene is calling her.

I don't even know how to act being a cold person. Because I used being a nice and jolly person. Though it changed because of Irene but I never act cold.

She was about to open the door of her bedroom when a shoe hit her head.

"What the hell?!"she groaned and face her back. She saw Irene standing near at the couch. "Why did you do that? What's your problem?"she asked shouting. She don't want to shout but seeing Irene makes her remember the scene earlier so she couldn't help it.

"You! What's your problem?!"Irene shouted back and crossed her arms.

"Me? I don't have but you, you have! You hit me using your shoe! I didn't even do anything and you just hit me without reason?"Lisa fired back.

"No reason? I have! I was calling you but you just fucking ignored me? How dare you!"Irene said while looking at her with anger.

Wait. I ignored her? Did I really do that?

Suddenly she remembered what Joy told her.

"Ignore her. Don't mind her. Make her regret of letting you go. Forget her. Unlove her. Move on."

Hmmm I did it. I'm improving.

Lisa didn't notice that she was smiling widely.

"And now you're happy because you ignored me? The hell?"Irene frowned.

Lisa immediately composed herself when she notice she was smiling.

"Why did you call me?"Lisa said not aware that she talked to Irene without having an expression.

Irene looked at her for a second. Lisa never talked to her like that. She always shows an expression.

What do you expect. You hurt her. She thought.

"Nothing."Irene said instead and walked her way to the kitchen.

What was that? Lisa thought and get in to the bedroom.

"I can't still get over to that scene. I want to knock off their faces!"Joy irritatedly said and drank her shot.

"I can't too. And Lisa's expression hurts me. I want to join you to knock them off."Seulgi said while munching the chips.

They are now having a drink in Joy's condo. They want to cool down that's why.

"Wait. I don't know the whole story because this fucking Seulgi didn't bother to tell me. What a selfish one."Jennie rolled her eyes and crossed her arm.

"How could I tell you when you were busy daydreaming that K-"

"Okay stop. Joy what really happened?"she said and looked madly at Seulgi.

Seulgi just zip her mouth afraid what will Jennie do to her if she say something again.

"Hmm...

"Happy Monthsarry to us Hon."

Lisa greeted by those words as she entered the cafeteria. The Happy Lisa earlier is now a hurt one once again.

While Joy just looked inside disgustingly.

"Everyone, this Irene Bae is my girl. So she's off limit. She's only mine. Okay?"Suho said sweetly while looking at Irene who's blushing.

"Suho you don't need to do this, but thank you."She smiled then hug him.

"Anything for you, hon. I love you."Suho replied and hug her back.

"I love you too."

Suho smirked when he saw Lisa at the entrance of the cafeteria.

Lisa just looked away holding her tears.

"Lisa, let's go. This place is disgusting."Joy said and dragged out Lisa.

Lisa looked at the two once again and smiled sadly.

"Lisa stop looking at them. Those are sore of the eye."Joy hissed and continued to drag Lisa.

"Fuck those. If only I was there."Jennie said while gritting her teeth.

"Why? Where were you? I thought you and Seul were together at that time?"Joy asked confused then pour a beer in the shot glass.

"She was busy talking with her lo- Ouch! What was that for?"Seulgi groaned when she received a pinch.

"Can you please shut up?"Jennie whispered. Seulgi can't do anything but nod.

"You two are suspicious. Did I miss something?"Joy grinned and sit beside Jennie.

"You missed something big. It's- The hell Jen?! Brutal!"Seulgi hissed while caressing her forehead. Jennie flicked her.

"If you won't stop I'm gonna punch your ugly face."Jennie threatened her.

"Okay okay I'll stop. Guess it's hurt."Seulgi whispered the last sentence.

"Jennie? Where were you?"Joy looked at her suspiciously.

"I was--ahm nature call you know?"Jennie chuckled lightly.

"If you say so."Joy chuckled too.

Yeah Kai is nature call to you Ruby? Seulgi mentally laugh.

"We need to reschedule the wedding."

__________

SURPRISE!

Sorry for the late update. General Math is killing me. 

Stay safe and stay hydrated. Enjoy reading! Love you all.