Chapter 15

"Why the hell you didn't tell me?!"Irene yelled at Lisa.

After the talked with their father they immediately went outside and now they're in Irene's car.

"Dad just told it to me yesterday and it slipped on my mind."Lisa scratch her head.

"Argh! This is so frustrating."Irene hopeless said and lean her head on the window.

Lisa just looked at her. She looked at her perfect face. A creased eyebrows, an intimidating eyes,a pointy nose and a pouty lips. The word beautiful is not enough to describe her. She's more than that.

I miss her hugs. I miss her kisses. I miss her tantrums. I miss her. Does she feel the same way?

"Hey, I will do everything just to stop this. Stop sulking there. Everything will be alright."Lisa said and reached Irene's hand.

Irene look at Lisa's hand on top of hers. She felt warm. She never feel it from Suho.

When Irene realize what's happening, she immediately pulled her hands.

She cough lightly.

"How sure you are? When you're the one who set up this? Tsk, trying to be nice eh?"Irene chuckled.

Lisa frowned at what she'd said.

"Irene. I told you, I'm not the one who plan this!"she defended.

"Play harder Lisa."Irene glanced at her then started the engine.

I'm not even playing. What's with her?

"You even moved the wedding date huh? Desperate much?"Irene talked when Lisa was not answering.

What will I do for you to believe me?

"For the nth time. I'm not the one who planned this."Lisa closed her eyes and trying to calm her self.

"Talk to your hands."Irene coldly replied while looking at the road.

Seriously? What's wrong with this granny?

Lisa just closed her mouth. She don't want to argue with Irene. She don't want her to lose her control. Instead she just think about the moved of the wedding day. It will happen next 2 months. And the engagement will happen three days from now. So she understand Irene being frustrated.

Lisa got startled when her phone rings. She looked at it and was confused to the caller.

Who's this?

"Answer it. It's too loud. I can't focus on driving."Irene suddenly spoke that made her startled again.

Later, I might get a heart attack.

She answered the unknown caller but she remain silent.

"Hello? Lalisa?"

A man voice welcomed her.

"Wait you know me?"

"Of course. You even know me too"

Then she heard a chuckle.

"Don't pranked me Mr. whoever you are."she rolled her eyes.

Irene asked her who's she's talking with but she only shrugged because she doesn't know too.

"It's Sehun. My god Lalisa, you can't even familiarize my voice? I'm hurt."

"Yah! Sehun! Where did you get my number?"

"It doesn't matter. I just call you because I want to know if you're safe. Your brother said I should look after you, remember?"

"I'm safe don't worry. But seriously you don't need to do that. My brother is just overprotective, don't mind him."Lisa chuckled and it made Sehun smile widely.

"Even if your brother didn't ask, I'll still look after you."

Lisa felt her cheek is now blushing.
Why he gets sweeter every minute?

Irene didn't leave it unnoticed. Her blood boils by seeing Lisa's reaction. She knew it was Sehun who's Lisa's talking to. She heard it.

The next move she did is not expected. She grabbed Lisa's phone and ended the phone call.

"What the. Joohyun why did you do that? I'm talking to Sehun! Give it back to me."Shock is visible on Lisa's face.

Instead of giving it back to Lisa, Irene put it in her pocket.

"What are you doing Joohyun? Give it back to me."Lisa said as she tries to get her phone.

"Stop."Irene coldly said.

Lisa stopped afraid what Irene might do to her.

"You're with me and yet you're talking to someone?"It just slipped from Irene's mouth.

Irene, she, herself didn't know what's happening to her. She felt like she needs to do this.

What's this feeling?

"What?"Lisa is now hella confuse.

Lisa can't get her mood changes. Earlier she was sulking mad and now she's acting like a jealous girlfriend.

"If you're with me, it means your attention is only mine. Not to others, especially not to Sehun."Irene looked at her.

Lisa was captivated by her eyes. She didn't even notice that she's nodding to Irene.

"Good. Now behave there and we're near to the school."

Joohyun, what are you doing? Please don't give me some false hope.

————

At dahil kinilig ako sa 'Mahal namin kayo' ng Treasure. May update akoooo.

Pero chosss, gusto ko kayong i spoil dahil mahal ko kayo. Nyahahaha.

Oh ayan na ah, more unexpected scene pa ang mangyayari sa mga future chapter. Salamat sa pag-aantay!

Sorry for the grammars and errors found ahead. Stay safe and stay hydrated.

-Nagmamahal, Magda.(char sino yun)