Revenge

You open your eyes. It's dark, darker then the sky. You are in a huge garage. Probably at Ashely's place. You sit on a chair, tied with a rope. You could barley move.

You: "Hello?!"

Ashely: "Ah you're finely awake!"

You're trying to escape but you couldn't. A person walks up to you. You can already see who it is.

You: "Oh God"

You see Ashely standing there. And behind her a table with a laptop. You see Steven slowly walking towards you.

Ashely: "Hello y/n!"

You: "Why are you doing this?"

Steven: "Oh, we want to get revenge."

You: "Revenge?"

Ashely: "Let me put it this way, we want clarity"

You: "What do you want to know?"

Ashely: "Where was Tom?"

You are silent and look into Ashely's angry eyes. You can't say anything because it's top secret.

Steven: "Awnser the question y/n!"

You say nothing again.

Ashely: "Oh, you don't wanna talk? Then we are going to make..you..talk."

This scares you.

Steven: "Boys, we need your help, GET HER!"

You can enter a group of boys. You try to get away but it's too late. They kick and hit you all over your body. It hurts everywhere. From your head to the tip of your toe. The tears fall from your face.

Ashely: "OKAY STOP !, we don't want her to die, at least not until we have information." She grins mean, nastier than you'll ever hear.

You need to recover. You breathe quickly and the pain doesn't stop. Every breath gets heavier and heavier. You cough. Blood is dripping from your mouth. The blood drips from your jaw on your pants.

Steven: "Now again, answer the question!"

You: "Why would i?"

Ashely: "Steven get your laptop"

Steven takes the laptop from the table and searches for something. He chuckles and hands the laptop to Ashely.

Ashely: "Ah, looks like we've got eyes on mister Holland."

You look down

You look down. A tear leaves your eye. You look at Ashely. She turns the laptop over so she can see the screen. Your face turns pale. You see camera images of Tom at the airport. You start to breathe faster. Tom can be seen from every corner in the live video's. There are 5 cameras pointed at him. He doesn't notice anything.

Ashely: "Oh, she sees it, what sad."

Steven: "Have you seen this man too?"

Steven points to a man on the screen, he is wearing a black suit + sunglasses and earpiece. He follows Tom, and keeps a close eye on him.

Steven: "That's a friend of mine, he's got a gun under his jacket."

You: "No, no, no, nooo."

You start to cry: 'please don't hurt him'

Ashely: "That depends on you my dear."

You: "First i want to know if he's okay. And that these are not old video's."

Steven speaks in his earpiece: "hey, can you wave at the camera?"

You look at the man in black. you can see that he is waving at the camera.

"We all got a voicemail. I think that makes you happier!" She said sarcastically.

She takes your phone out of her jacket pocket and picks up the voicemail. She presses a button and you hear his voice:

Tom: "hey, it's me...i just want to check up on you...i miss you, just uh....give me a cal back when you get this..alright?...I love you."

At the airport where Tom is waiting for your POV:
Y/n was supposed to pick me up from the airport but is not there yet. I've been waiting for 15 minutes now. I don't understand where she is. I tried to reach her but she did not respond too my calls and messages. I'm starting to get worried. I just look around to see if someone else is coming to pick me up, but I don't see anyone. 5 minutes pass and she is still not there. But then I see my mother running towards me.

Tom: "Mom?"

Nikki: "Omg Tom you're here!"

She gives me a big hug.

Tom: "I missed you."

Nikki: "I missed you too."

I pull of the hug and look behind her. I thought y/n was there but she's not there.

Tom: "Mom? Were is y/n?"

Nikki: "We don't know .."

"What?" I frown my eyebrow

Nikki: "She didn't come home from school this afternoon, the whole family all tried to reach y/n but... she just doesn't answer our messages and phone calls. Ruby last saw her at noon. She is now searching the entire school.

Tom: "This whole afternoon? That means she's been missing for 6 hours!"

I step back from the shock. 6 hours. That a lot.

Tom: "Omg, what are we going to do?"

Nikki: "Idk, we already called the police, they are now looking for information, a few officers have already been to our house. But I don't know what else we can do. I'm a horribel person."

Tom: "No your'e not mom, you did the best you can and i'm proud of you but I'm going to help Ruby at school. Can you take me to school?"

Nikki: "Yes ofc. Lets go."

I nod and we run to the car, get in and drive to school to hopefully find y/n. I am sitting next to my mother who is driving. I put my elbows on my thighs and put my hands in my face. I sigh deeply. My mother puts her hands behind my back and rubs it.

Nikki: "It's going to be okay Tom. We are going to find her."

I look to my Mom: "I left her alone here, I was in America, I wasn't with her. I couldn't protect her from Ashely and Steven! Everything she's been through makes it even more difficult for her. She's always quick to respond to my messages, but not now. So I'm afraid she ........."

I shed a tear

Nikki: "Maybe its not as bad as we think ..... we don't know anything yet ..."

I look forward to the road, at the end of the road the sun sets. I sigh.