The School Of Groups And Followers

You arrive at school. You only have to walk for a few minutes. When you arrive, you stand still and look around but someone hits your shoulder.

A random guy: "Get out of the way. NERD!"

You look at the person who walks away. You sigh and walk on. Suddenly you see a group of guys pushing a person into the bushes.

you: "Crap"

The group of boys walk away laughing. You run to the place to help the person. You sees that he finds it difficult to get out of the bushes.

you: "Hi, let me help you."

You hold out your hand. He takes your hand and you pull him out of the bushes.

him: "Thank you."

You: "You're welcome. New here?"

Him: "Yes, how do you know?"

You: "It's kind of a tradition here, when someone is new they throw that person in the bushes, except for the popular girls and boys. It happened to me too, only in a blackberry bush."

You shift your jacket from your wrist. There is a scar.

Him: "Ouch?"

You: "Does not hurt anymore, so that's nice. Anyway, I'm y/n."

him: "I'm Tom."

You: "Well, Tom. I'm y/n, welcome, at the school of the groups and followers."

Tom: "Groups? Followers?"

You: "Yes, let me explain."

You two walk in to school

You: "Those guys who just attacked you, one of those guys is Steven. The cool guy who is always busy with sports. That's why, you know, that muscular body."

Tom and you chuckle

You: "He has friends who are just as bad as him. They are not smart, it shows in their behavior."

You laugh

You: "That girl over there is Ashley, Steven's girlfriend. She is the worst of all. Beautiful .... because of make-up. She always wants all the attention to her. If that doesn't happen she goes to her boyfriend, who will solve it with a few figh- ... never mind."

Tom looks at you and looks worried.

You: "Ashley is a rich girl, it's all because of her dad. He is the principal  of this school. If there's one thing that Ashley disagrees with, she goes to her dad. And he solves it again."

Tom: "Oh okay, that's quite a bit"

You: "Yeh"

You arrive at the entrance of school.

You: "I have to arrange something. Which class will you have in a minute?''

Tom: "Maths"

You: "Oh that's this hallway and that third classroom"

Tom: "Okay, thank you"

You: ''Your welcome"

You smile and walk away ad Tom watches you.