Unbelievable But Real

You woke up in Tom's arms with your head is on his chest. You look outside and see that everything is white. It has snowed. You get out of bed carefully and walk to the window. You lean your arms on the windowsill. You see that every tree has a layer of snow. There is no green grass in sight. It seems like you are in a different world. Then you feel a hand on your back. You look back and it's Tom. You give him a hug. You don't say anything. You just look out.

[Timeswap when you're outside. (Haz, paddy, Sam, harry, Tom and you.)]

You feel a cold something fall on your back. You turn around, Haz just threw a snowball on your back.

You: "why me!?"

Haz chuckles. "You're an easy target."

You: "a target, that's what you guys call me."

You quickly grab a pile of snow and make a snowball and throw it right in Haz's face. You and Tom (standing next to you) burst out laughing.

Tom: "don't play with her!"

Paddy; "or what?"

Tom: "you will lose this snowball fight."

He throws a snowball at the Haz, Sam, Harry and Paddy but he misses.

You: "Babe keep doing that and we're gonna lose."

Before Tom could say anything you were pelted with snowballs. You throw some back. It was really fun. You laugh all the time. Then you fell snow in the soft snow. Tom holds out his hand. You take his hand and he pulls you up and pulls you close. You smile and gave him a kiss on the lips. Then a snowball is thrown against your jacket. You pull of the kiss and look to the boys.

Sam: "Sorry that we will stop your romantic moment but-"

Harry: "-We still have a winner to chose!"

You chuckle.

[Timeswap when you are in the living room.]
Tom is sitting on the couch with his laptop and you do some cleaning in the kitchen. Tom is on insta and sees a message posted by marvel: go to our website to find out who the new spider-man is. Tom goes to the website with a pounding heart.

Tom: "OMG"

Tom jumps off the couch and jumps around the room. Tessa and Luna looks terrified.

You: "what?"

Tom: "look hat marvel just posed!"

You read the message. You're face: 😮. Everyone comes to have a look and read the message.

Harry: "dude, they probably been hacking bro. They would call you right, they would let you know."

Sam: "hols sh * t"

Paddy: "no way!"

You: "you did it!"

Tom runs towards you and picks you up and spins around. You laugh.

Tom: "no, we did it."

You kiss him. Tom gives everyone another hug. You have never seen him so happy and enthusiastic, you can only laugh. Your boy is taking a new path in his life that he has earned. After 5 weeks he finally has an answer. He comes back to you and gives you a hug.

You whispered in his ear: "I'm so, so, so proud of you!" You give him a kiss on his cheek when his phone rings. You heard Kevin Feige on the phone: "I've got some great news, you're going to be Spider-man."

Tom: "I know Kevin you put it on Instagram, you really tough i was not going to find it!"

You all laugh. You look at Tom. He looks at you. It's unbelievable but it is real. Tom is going to play Spider-Man!