Aunt Ruby

You walk further into the hall and stop at the dance and acting class. You open the door and see how beautiful it has become. Then you see your aunt (Ruby). She is your aunt but teaches dance and acting at your school. She is someone you can trust. You have a good and strong bond from a young age.

You: "Ruby?"

She turns around

Ruby: "Y/n?"

You run to each other and give each other a hug.

Ruby: "Hey girl, how are you?"

You: "Now that I see you, much better"

You laugh and you pull of the hug

You: "Wow, it turned out so beautiful here!"

Ruby: "Yeah, I'm ready to teach again. How is Luna?"

You: "She's doing well, she's super sweet and cute, but she still needs to sleep a lot. She's still young, of course."

Ruby: "And your dad?"

You: '..... I haven't heard from him yet since he left. It's been around for 3 months now. It looks like he has disappeared. So now I'm stuck with my mother, not the nicest, but of course I have Luna and you who still understand me."

You chuckle and hear the school bell.

You: "Well, I need too go to biology."

Ruby: "Okay, remember I'm always here for you. See you this afternoon!"

You: "Thank you, bye!"

You smile and walk to biology class. Later you have more lessons and then you have a break. You walk out of class to your locker. You put a few books in it when you feel a finger tapping on your shoulder. You turn around and see it's Tom.

"Hey" you said surprised

Tom: "Why do you seem so surprised?"

You: "Well, nobody actually pays attention to me. I am the invisible student."

You smile. Tom: "Well, I was wondering where classroom 24A is"

You: "No, way?!"

Tom: "Something wrong?"

You: "No sorry. But I have to go there too!"

Tom: 'Haha, that's nice!'

You: "Yes"

You put the rest of your books in your locker and walk together to a place too eat. You talk about your life, school and family.

You: "Come on, let's go to the classroom and you can meet the greatest teacher EVER."

Tom: "Greatest teacher ever?"

You: "Yeah, she's actually my aunt."

Tom: "Oh, that's why"

You two laugh and walk to the classroom. Ruby was already in the classroom looking at some papers when they see you.

Ruby: "Oh hey guys, didn't see you there."

You: "Hey Ruby, I've already brought a friend. Ruby this is Tom, Tom this is Ruby."

Tom: "Hi, nice to meet you. I'm new here so yeh."

Ruby: "Nice! New students are always fun."

She winks at you. Then you all hear the door open. You turn and see Steven and Ashley with Ashley friends and Stevens friends walking behind them. Ashley throws her back and forth like things were wrong. It looks like a slow motion scene.

Ashely: "What the hell. You're not going to tell me I'm sitting with them."

Ruby sighs. Tom looks at you and then looks at the popular group again.