If You Believe In It, You Can Do It

Ashley: ''What's up dorks' '

Ruby: "We are not going to start like this Ashley, you are going to act normal or you are already going to detention. We're acting normal here!"

Ashely: "No I'm not going to do that. With one simple call to my dad, and you are fired! So I'll be careful."

She grins meanly. Tom and you look at each other with concern. Some other kids join the group. They walks past us. Steven pounds my shoulders. Then they grab chairs and sit together in a circle. There are no more seats left so look around for more seats.

Steven: "oh, that will be sitting on the floor"

They laugh at you. You sigh and sit on the floor near the circle. Tom sits down next to you.

Ruby: "Okay, everybody please be quiet for a moment. You are now in dance and acting class. That means we are going to learn some choreography. And you learn what it is like to act in a movie. First we will do a name round today, tell us your name, what you like to do, and what your specialty is. Okay let's start with you Ashley."

Ashely: "Well, I'm the Ashley. I have great friends and the sweetest boyfriend in the world. And yeah, what can I not do?"

You whisper in Tom's ear: "She can't do anything."

Tom chuckles

Ashely: "Sorry?"

You: "What, no, there is nothing"

Tom looks at you and he smiles.

Ruby: "Alright next Steven"

Steven: "I'm Steven, these are my bro's and my pretty girlfriend. I'm really good at football."

Ruby: "Nice, next Tom."

Steven: "The new kid or I would say NERD at school."

They all laugh

Tom: "I'm Tom, I'm here because I would like to act in movies. I dance most in the style modern. My specialty is ehmm (pause) I- I can do backflips?."

Ruby: "Really? that is awesome!"

Steven: "There is no way you can do a backflip!"

Ashely: "Yes! Wy would a nerd can do a backflip!"

They laugh. Tom looks at the ground. You look a him.

You: "Show us"

Tom: "What?" He said surprised

You: "Show us doing a backflip. If you believe in it you can do it."

You smile. He look at you. He stands up, set a steps back and he does a backflip. He smiles.

You: "Told you

You: "Told you."

You: "So again, who told Tom he can't do a backflip."

They look t quiet.

You: "That's right, before you say anything, think twice and then use your mouth!🙂"

Tom laugh a little, gives you a high five and sits next to you. Ashley smiles meanly like she's lost. She gets up from her chair and walks away angrily. Steven follows her.

Steven: "Wait, Ashley that met nothing!"

You look at Ruby

You: "Sorry😔"

Ruby: "You did nothing wrong🙂. Alright get out of the stair we are going to stat with a choreography."

Everyone puts their chairs aside and gets ready. You and Tom are in the front and the rest are behind you. Ruby explains a piece of the choreography when Ashley bursts in. Steven follows her. She walks towards you with an angry face. You look quickly at Tom and saw a worried face, then you quickly look back at Ashley who is now almost with you.

Ashely: "You can't stand here"

"Why not?" Did you say shy. She chuckles

Ruby: "Okey, let's move on. Ashley just stand in the back cause there's another spot."

Ashely: "No I'm not."

Ashley takes a step forward. It scares you. Then she pushes you to the ground. She pushes you back so hard that you fall on your arm. You look behind you, Ashley and Steven's friends laugh at you. Then you feel a hand under your arm, you look around and Tom helps you to your feet.

Tom: "Are you okay?"

You nod.

Tom: "You sure?"

You nod again and walk in the back of the room. You feel with your hand on your upper arm.

(That'll be another bruise)