Bad Breath

For the last few days you just went to school and took classes. Of course as usual you were teased by Ashely and steven and his friends. But steven has started looking at you weird in recent days. He flirts at you all the time. It makes you uncomfortable. But you are happy because Tom is coming back tonight! You are so excited to see him again. Today you only have 1 class, acting/dance class. But you stay a little longer to practice.

Ruby: "Bye y/n."

You: "See ya later!"

Ruby: "We will!"

You go through the choreography for a moment. Then you suddenly see Steven standing at the door. You are a bit shocked.

You: "Steven?"

Steven: "Well, hello there. What are you doing?"

You: "Oh, nothing."

Steven: "I SAID WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Answer the damn question!"

You start to get scared: "i'm learning some choreography."

Steven: "Shall I help you?"

You: "No, i'm good."

He comes closer to you.

You: "Actually I was just about too leave."

You pack your bag with your phone and some other stuff. You turn around and then he was very close to you. You could feel his bad breath on your skin. But you didn't dare to take a step back.

Steven: "Are you sure you want to leave."

You swallow

Steven: "Bc i think you like it, you know, just the two of us."

While he says that, he runs his fingers along your arm. First your hand then your wrist, forearm and upper arm. You can hardly breathe anymore. You feel his finger on your shoulder and then your neck. This needs to stop. You push his hand off your face.

You: "Get your hands of my body!"

Steven: "Oh the perfect little girlfriend gets mad. Wow, I expected more from you!"

You stay still. And look at the ground.

Steven: "I am so DONE with you."

His hard voice scares you. His forehead is closer to yours. You start to breathe faster.

Steven: "Bye, bye y/n"

His snaps his fingers.

You: "Wait wha-"

You feel a cloth over your mouth with a strange smell. Then you could no longer smell and see anything. You pass out.

[A few hours later]
You open your eyes. It's dark, darker then the sky. You are in a huge garage. Probably at Ashely's place. You sit on a chair, tied with a rope. You could barley move.

You: "Hello?!"

Ashely: "Ah you're finely awake!"

You're trying to escape but you couldn't. A person walks up to you. You can already see who it is.

You: "Oh God."

You see Ashely standing there. And behind her a table with a laptop. You see Steven slowly walking towards you.

Steven: "Hello y/n!"

You: "Why are you two doing this?"

Ashely: "Oh, we want to get revenge."

You: "Revenge?"

Ashely: "Let me put it this way, we want clarity."

You: "What do you want to know?"

Ashely: "Where was Tom and what was he doing?"

You are silent and look into Ashely's angry eyes. You can't say anything because it's top secret.

Steven: "Awnser the question y/n!"

You say nothing again.

Ashely: "Oh, you don't wanna talk? Then we are going to make..you..talk."

This scares you.

Steven: "Boys, we need your help, GET HER!"

You can see a group of boys. You try to get away but it's too late. They kick and hit you all over your body. It hurts everywhere. From your head to the tip of your toe. The tears fall from your face.

Ashely: "OKAY STOP, we don't want her to die, at least not until we have information." She grins mean, nastier than you'll ever hear.

You need to recover. You breathe quickly and the pain doesn't stop. Every breath gets heavier and heavier. You cough. Blood is dripping from your mouth. The blood falls of your jaw on your pants.

Steven: "Now again, answer the question!"

You: "Why would i?"

Ashely: "Steven get your laptop, this is going to be fun!"

Steven takes the laptop from the table and searches for something. He chuckles and hands the laptop to Ashely.

Ashely: "Ah, looks like we've got eyes on mister Holland."

Your heart beats faster at the moment you hear Holland. You look down. A tear leaves your eye. You look at Ashely. She turns the laptop over so she can see the screen. Your face turns pale. You see camera images of Tom at the airport. You start to breathe faster. You see Tom from every corner. There are 5 cameras pointed at him. He doesn't notice anything. Tears falls from your jaw.

Ashely: "Oh, she sees it, what sad."

Steven "Have you seen this man too?"

Steven points to a man on the screen, he is wearing a black suit + sunglasses and earpiece. He follows Tom, and keeps a close eye on him.

steven: "That's a friend of mine, he's got a gun under his jacket."

You: "No. No, no, nooo" you try to get away but it doesn't work.

You start to cry: "please don't hurt him."

Ashely: "That depends on you my dear."

"Okay, but first i want to know if he's okay. And that these are not old video's."

Steven speaks in his earpiece: "hey, can you wave at the camera?"

You look at the man in black. With tears in your eyes you can see that he is waving at the camera.

Ashely: "Oh and we all got a voicemail. I think that makes you happier!" She said sarcastically.

She takes your phone out of her jacket pocket and picks up the voicemail. She presses a button and you hear his voice:

Tom: "Hey ehh, it's me. I just want to check up on you........I miss you...just ehh, give me a call back when you get this alright?.... I love you..."