Talk To Me

*at school*
You walk into the school and hear the school bell

(Crap)

You run very quickly to the classroom where you have lessons. You quickly open the door and see that the lesson has already started. All eyes are on you.

Your teacher (YT): "y/n you're late"

You: "Yes, I'm so sorry miss I ... eeehm."

You're trying to make something up

You: "...I was....ehm.."

Tom: "Her alarm clock didn't go off, she had sent me a message saying she would be back a little later, but I forgot to tell you. It's my fault ... sorry🙂"

You see it's Tom. You are surprised, but you are glad he did this. You're glad to see him again. When you are with him you feel confident and safe. You look back at the teacher.

YT: "Okay .... quickly sit down then we can start again with the lesson."

You: "Thank you ma'am"

You walk to Tom, because no one is sitting next to him yet. You sit down

You whisper: "Thank you so much."

Tom also whispers: "your welcome."

YT: "Guys, please be quiet. I'm trying to teach here if you haven't noticed ... thank you."

You guys chuckle. When class is over you will have a short break. You walk out of the classroom together to walk to your locker.

Tom: "So, now you have to tell me what the real reason was you were late."

You sigh and open your locker and put some books in it.

Tom: "Hello, Tom to y/n"

You: "I don't wanna talk about it!"

You close your locker and walk further down the hall.

Tom: "Why not?"

You: 'Tom, I said I don't wanna talk about it."

Tom is chasing you. You are now walking outside on a lawn. Then Tom takes your hand and stands in front of you.

Tom: "Y/n, you have to tell me what's going on! You are not just late for school, in fact, you are always 15 minutes early. This doesn't feel right, you're not telling me something! Just talk to me..please."

(Pause)

You: "Alright I'll tell you what's going on! First Steven and his friend beat me up for not being nice to Ashley and bc I defending for someone and that I supposedly hurt Ashley! Second my mom told me my parents are divorced. My mom keeps freaking me out bc she's just always mean to me! She said .... she ...."

You start to tear up.

You: 'She said she didn't want a daughter like me, she didn't want me in the first place! Third ..... my dad left me and not saying anything to me. I just don't know what I'm doing here anymore!"

You need to recover from what you just said. You look at Tom ... he's in shock.

You: "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I shouted." You said with tears in your eyes.

You let your hand slide off Tom's hand and walk away. But then he takes your hand, pulls you towards him and he gives you a hug. A hug you haven't had in a long time. You're crying now, just all emotions fall like tears down your cheeks. You're happy bc there is someone who is giving you a hug. Someone you're actually care about. Someone named Tom Holland, he cares about you. He hates what you've been through. But there is a voice in your head that says you don't deserve it, a voice that makes you doubt. You pull of the hug.

You: "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't told you this."

Tom: "No, it's okay, you can always contact me if you need me."

You: "Thank you🙂"

You have the rest of the day a few more classes. With and without Tom.
You are now leaving school to go home.

Tom: "Y/n, Wait!"

You turn around and smile

Tom: "Hey, eeehm do you want to go to my house? And idk doing some homework for acting class or something like that ..... or just chilling?"

You: "Yeah, sure why not."