Flashbacks Are The Worst

You decide to go home even though you don't really want to. When you arrive at your house, you stop for a moment. You sigh and open the door. You quickly walk in with Luna to your room. Fortunately, you did not meet your mother. You're going to sleep. At least you're going to try. You think about what's going on these days. And Tom, he's so nice to you. A kind of love that no one else has given you. Suddenly you get a flashback:

You: 'wat does it mater to you! Get of me!'

Mom: 'you need professional help!'

You: i just want you to be my mom. A mom who actually love me, a mom that is NOTING like you!

Mom: do you think I wanted a daughter like you?! I NEVER WANTED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!

You said shocked: 'mom?'

Then you woke up. You breathe fast. You've been through this before, so you decide not to think too much about it. You look at your alarm clock and see that it is time to go to school. You pack your things and eat something. You go outside to let Luna out. You pass where you and Tom were yesterday. You smile and walk home. You open the door.

Mom: "ah, there you are" she said meanly. You sigh. You walk to the couch to get your bag.

Mom: "Stop! Not so fast young lady!"

You turn around.

"What?" You really don't feel like this.

Mom: "Don't be so rude to me! Do you know what you did wrong?"

You: "No. And I really have too go to school, so I don't have time for this."

You quickly grab your bag and walk to the door. But your mother takes you by the arm and slaps your face.

Mom: "Don't you dare walk away! I'm your mother."

"NO, your not my mother." You say calmly but inside you start to get very angry.

"A mother doesn't treat her daughter like this"

You pull your arm away and you go to school.