The First Audition

You wake up and go to the bathroom. You shower and put on a hoodie. You look in the mirror. (Oh boy, that's awful. Say hello to my ugly good morning face😕) You put on your hood of your hoodie. (Hope he don't notice.) You sigh and go down.

Tom: "Good morning"

You: "Good morning"

You quickly walk to the couch and collapse. You cross your arms. Tom sees that something is wrong. He walks to you and sits next to you on the couch. You turn around because you're ashamed of the morning face.

Tom: "Okey y/n, what going on."

You: "Nothing"

Tom sighs: "not true"

You: "I just want you see my ugly morning face."

Tom: "Y/n that's not true."

You: "Yes it is."

You turn around. Tom looks at you. He stays still.

You: "See? God I'm so stupid"

You put your hands on your face. Tom takes your hands and puts your hands in his.

Tom: "Y/n listen, you're every day the same, you're every hour the same, you're every minute the same! You're every second the same. You're beautiful y/n, and you can be proud of it🥰"

You hug him. He hugs you back.

[Time swap noon]
You: "Alright, are you ready."

Tom: "No"

You: "That means a yes"

Tom: "Nope, maybe I'll forget the ehh text"

You: "Tom we learned your text over and over again, you know them. We've practiced it and if it doesn't go well we can do it again until you get it right."

Tom: "Okay"

You: "Yes, you've got this"

Tom nod

"3, 2, 1 go"

(You film the audition)

You: "You see, all went well in one go!"

Tom: "Great! Can I see it?"

You: "Yes ofc"

You let him watch the video. He smiles.

Tom: "Now have to send it"

You: "Yes, you can do that. It's your audition '

Tom smiles and picks up your phone. You show him how to send the audition, because Tom isn't that handy at technology ;)

Tom: "And sent"

He press the send button.

You: "Now we wait"

The rest of the weekend you've had a lot of fun. You two did a lot of things. You watched a lot of movies. Eat a lot of popcorn. Walked and talked with your dog. You were away from everything that had happened. A kind of new world that you entered. Tom's parents felt just like your real parents. You are super sweet and will do anything for you when you need it. Tom's brothers are your best friends. And haz of course, you have a good friendship with him. You (Tom, Haz and you) are crazy when y'all together. Haz and you are like the weirdo's of the group. You also spent with them time in the weekend. But you think back a lot about your father. Where is he? What is he doing now? And why did he suddenly leave? Those questions just keep haunting you in your head. Tom says you have to get over it but you just can't stop thinking. Your mother is a thing of the past. You don't want anything to do with her anymore. She is a chapter that has been closed. A chapter that will not open anymore, hopefully. When Tom starts playing the role of Spider-Man, he quits school. Tom forced you to finish your year of school. He thinks it is important that you finish your school. You promised him. You are waiting for a sign. With hopefully no setbacks. Hopefully....