It Hurts, It Hurts a Lot.

Back to your POV:
You open your locker and take some books out and put them in your bag. The hall is empety bc all lessons are already over. You were glad that you found a good friend. But you also know that you can put him in danger. You close your locker and turn around. You're shocked. Steven is there with his friends (about 5).

Steven: "look who it is"

You start to feel weird so your'e trying to walk away. But you can't.

One of his friends: "Don't you dare"

You: "look guys i just want to go home. That's it."

Steven: "oh you will, but first we need to talk."

You: "about what?"

They start to laugh. You start to get scared.

Steven: "Are you out of your mind you do everything wrong. You know the deal we made last year? 1, you do NEVER your best. Bc Ashely is the best. 2, you leave Ashely alone and you go never against her. 3, you need to wear dully clothes to school. Remember, You failed  you're our appointment. You know what the consequences are."

You: "I didn't mean it like that. I can say what i think. I don't think you schuld treat Tom like that. He's just new here at school and he's been trough a lot, so plea-"

You sigh and look at the ground. Steven takes you by you're sweater and throws you to the lockers. You fall to the ground you try to get up but you get kicked by Steven and his friends so that you'd stay on the ground. You were specially kicked in your stomach and arms. It hurts, it hurts a lot.