The Danger Doesn't stop

Tom's POV:
I run down the road until I see Ashely home.

Ruby: "Tom why are we at the principal's house?"

Tom: "Think it trough..."

Ruby: "Oh, and Ashely's house too .."

Tom: "Okay, you2 stay outside and I'll go in the house, hopefully to find y/n."

Nikki: "But you can't just go into the house."

Tom: "That's why I start in the garage, I think she's there ..."

I walk closer to the garage door.

Nikki: "Wait Tom, be careful .... please."

Tom: "I'm going to be fine, and I hope y/n to."

She nods, I continue to the door. I open it and walk in and close the door.

Normal POV:
Suddenly you hear a loud noise. You open your eyes. It's still blurry. You see a white light above you. The only light that shines is the large garage. The boys have already left. Your eyes are heavy so you close them again. Tom walks further into the garage. He only sees 1 point of light in the distance. He walks over carefully. Then he sees someone lying there. No, he sees you. In the meantime you try to get on your feet. Your legs and arms hurt a little because of the scrapes. Tom can't believe his eyes. You stand there. A little further. You look at him. You blink your eyes to make sure. The boy you had to miss for 1 week is there.

Tom: "Y/n"

You: "Tom"

You smile weak. Then Tom runs to you. You walk to him. When you meet, Tom gives you a hug. You are so relieved that you see him again. You feel his warm body holding you tight.

"Omg, you're not dead." You put your hands on the back of his head.

Tom: "What do you mean, Are you okay?"

You: "Yes i'm fine."

You sigh with relief. You pull of the hug. You look into each other's eyes.

Tom: "You're not fine."

He puts his hands on your neck and gently rubs your cheeks with his thumbs. You shed a tear.

Tom: "Omg, what did they do to you."

You: "It's a long story."

You're trying to hold back your tears. Tom puls you closer. Before Tom could say anything you all heard a gun being loaded. Steven is standing there with Ashely next to him.

Steven: "Y/n come to me, Tom don't take another step or you're gonna spend Christmas alone tomorrow."

It's cold, dark and cold. You are standing there with your t-shirt in a horror garage. You can see him. Steven, with a gun pointed at you. You hold tom's hand. You feel him squeeze your hand. You look at Tom  who is looking at Steven and Ashely. He has fear in his eyes. He looks back at you with his watery eyes. He nods no, you nod yes.

Ashely: "Now, or he will shoot!"

You are shedding a tear. You slowly walk towards Steven and Ashely. You let your hand slide away from tom's. Through your watery eyes you can see the 2 people who have hurt you for years. From inside and outside. You stop.

You: "What do yo guys want now?"

Steven: "We want to know the truth."

You: "I told you already the truth."

Steven moves closer to you. Your heart beat faster.

Steven: "Yes, but now Tom can say it, so we'll know for sure if you're telling the truth."

He grabs you by the neck with his arm. You felt his arm pressing on your trachea. You could still breathe but as soon as he tightens his arm that becomes impossible. You can see Tom. He's frozen like ice.

Ashely: "Okay, I'm going to ask you this once, where were you and what did you do."

Tom: "Wha, wh- why do want to know this and why are you dong this."

Ashely takes a knife from her pocket. And point it towards your arm. You shed a tear and look at the knife that now stands on your skin.

Tom: "Stop!"

Ashely looks at Tom

Tom: "I Was In ... Atlanta."

Steven: "Doing what?"

"A ... audition" says Tom in a weak voice.

Ashely: "For with f * king character!"

She pushes her knife into your skin.

You: "Aahh"

You're biting your teeth. Tears fall down you're face. There is a drop of blood running on your arm. Ashley likes to see it. Tom said quickly "Spider-Man!"

Steven and Ashely look at each other. And chuckle.

Ashely: "Well, well. The couple has revealed a big secret."

Tom: "Yes, now get your hands of y/n and let her please go!"

Ashely: "Oh, well we think differently....right Steven?"

Steven nods. Ashely is about to cut in your arm but then you all heard a bang. A few doors opened in the garage. Police cars came in. Ashely takes a step back. About 6 police cars drove in. The sky is colored with red and blue lights. The police officers get out the car and hide behind their doors with a weapon in their hand. Steven puts his gun to the side of your head. It scares you. You start to breathe quickly.

Police officer: "put the gun down, you're surrounded, or we should shoot."

Steven: "I don't think you want to do that or I'll kill this bitch."

Tom: "You don't want to do this Steven."

Ashely keeps walking backwards.

Tom: "Don't forget Ashely!"

A few police officers walk over to her. She walks over to Steven. The other officers are getting closer and closer.

Ashely: "Don't come any closer!"

The policemen stop walking. You feel Steven his arm tighten around your neck. It's harder to breathe. Tom sees it happen.

Tom: "STEVEN!"

You can see that Tom is concerned. A tear falls down his cheek. Steven hits the side of your head very hard with the side of his gun what makes you pass out.

Tom: "NOOO!"

He drops his gun on the floor and lets you go, you fall with your head on the floor. Steven and Ashely run back but they couldn't get very far. The police officers are in front of them. They had too sit on the floor with their hands up. Tom runs towards you.

Tom said weak: "Y/n? No please, wake up please."

He puts his hand behind your head. You open your eyes and cough.

Tom: "Hey, its okay you're safe now." He said still in a weak voice.

Tom lifts you up so you can stand again. You give him a hug. You start to cry. He pulse you even closer.

Tom: "Ssshh, its alright. I'm here. It's over now.."

A Tear falls down his cheeks, he hates to see you hurt. You pull of the hug. You see Ashely and Steven got arrested. Ashley looks at you meanly.

Ashely: "Next time you're gonna see me, you're gonna die."

Then Steven and Ashely were put in the police car. Tom and you sigh. You put your head on Tom's chest. You can hear his heart beat. That makes you feel okay. Then agents come to you: "I want too ask you to come to the police station, we are going to ask what happened to investigate the case."