I'm Gonna Find Her....Before She...

Tom's POV:

Tom: "Oh no, no, no, no"

Tom runs down the stairs, Nikki looks at Tom.

Nikki: "What are you doing Tom?"

Tom grumbles to put on his shoes, but is skipping because it doesn't work.

Tom: "Y/n. I think she's in trouble."

His shoes are on now he takes his coat and puts it on

Nikki: "Oh no, why do you think she's in trouble?"

Tom: "She just hang up the phone while acting strange."

Tom picks up his phone

Tom: "I think her mother has done something again. It's many sounds crazy but believe me ... she lives with a crazy mother."

Tom quickly runs out the door

Nikki: "Wait TOM do I need to do some- and he's gone😒"

Meanwhile at your house:
You: 'What the-'

You drop your phone bc you don't believe what just happens. You see your mom .... kissing another strange guy. This isn't gonna end well. You pick up your phone and say holding back your tears: "I'm sorry ..... Tom"
It breaks your heart to press the red button, but you have to.

you: "Y/n what the f*ck are you doing here!"

???: "Is this the girl you talked about, the one-"

Mom: "Yes, the one who ruined MY LIFE."

You: "O my g- (pause) omg, wha-"

The man walks over to you and punch you in the face. You fall to the ground. He hit you on the cheek.

???: "That's for what you did to your mom!"

You stand up

You: "I did NOTING to her. I don't care if you believe me, but she ..... she is not my mom!"

You run as fast as you out the door, and you don't stop crying.

Tom POV:
Tom keeps running to your house, he recognized it when you were FaceTiming. He just keeps running knowing you're not in good hands. He comes to your state and searches for your house. Then He stands still, this is your house. He presses the doorbell with nerves. A woman comes to the door

Mom: "What do you want!"

Tom: "Where is y/n?!"

Tom sees your mother getting angry.

Mom: "That sl*t run away! Don't worry about her. I think I know my daughter ... she wanted to do this earlier ... I'm sorry .. but your not gonna see her again." She grins viciously like a villain.

Tom: "Do you know what you did to her! You're unbelievable!"

Mom: "Mark!"

A guy comes in the doorway and punch Tom in the face. He didn't fall. He feels on his face and feel a little blood on his forehead.

Tom: "Believe me, I'm gonna find her..before she ....."

No words comes out his mouth. He runs away from your house to the park where you have seen each other before. It's cold outside. And it's dark, darker then every night of the year. Then he sees you. Standing on the edge of a hill.