Back At The Place Where It All Started

You're walking now with Tom in the park. Not with Luna and Tessa. Just you and Tom.

You: "Okay, I just wanted to talk about last night"

Tom: "Oh, no"

You: "You and haz eat my chips!"

Tom: "No it wasn't me!"

You: "Tom, I walked over to the kitchen and get you something to drink. When I got back, the bag of chips was empty!"

Tom laugh

Tom: "Eehh, I..I ... I ... maybe it was magic?"

You: "Magic? You're kidding right."

Tom:"Then maybe Luna?"

You:"Oh come on, Luna was asleep."

Tom sighs and smiles.

Tom: "Okay, fine it was me. But is Harrison was his idea!"

You: "You really are dorks, did you know that already?"

You burst out laughing. That smile was gone within 1 second. You saw the hill. The hill where you were about to take your own life. That dark period that you just couldn't get out of. Tom looks at the hill and then to you. You slide your hand into his hand. You squeeze his hand a little because you haven't been here since .... you know. Your heart starts to beat faster as you walk up the hill. Then you let your hand slide away from his hand and walk a little longer to the end. The wind is blowing through your hair. You see the sunset. All colors come together beautifully. You sigh. It no longer looks like a dark place at all. The grass is green and the flowers are blooming beautifully. The birds are whistling. You smile, because you are standing here without the urge to take that one step forward. You slide your hands through your hair. You take a step back. You feel someone take your hand. You look next to you. It's Tom. God he looks handsome. You smile. You look each other in the eye and face each other. The wind blows through Tom's hair.

You: "Wait, let me ..."

You gently brush a piece of hair from his face with your finger. Tom leans in and kisses you. He pull off slowly the kiss. You two have a big smile on your face. You put your hands on his cheek and kiss him back. You pull gently off and smile.