Fight Or Die

You walk out of the garage with Tom and the agents. Outside you can see Nikki and Ruby. When they see you they giving you a big hug. They were very concerned about you. It took too long, so they called the police, just in time. You all get in the car and drive to the police station. You and Tom get out and Nikki and ruby ​​drive home. You are now in the office. You sit on the desk while Tom is taking care of your wounds.

You: "Ouch"

Tom: "Sorry"

You: "You don't have to say sorry."

Tom: "No, I'm sorry I left you alone."

You: 'No, I want you do follow your dream. Haz and you brothers, Nikki and Dominic were there for me. And it's Ashely and Steven's fault, I guess .. "

Tom: "Well I'm sure it's their fault, those stupid jerks! I swear If I'm gonna see them again I'm gonna kill them."

You chuckle. There is silent. You two just look at each other. You look at the clock on the desk.

You: "It's already 12 o'clock AM.."

Tom: "That means it is Christmas."

You smile to him.

Tom: "Merry Christmas Y/n"

You: "Merry Christmas Tom."

You give each other a kiss.

Tom: "I've got something."

He takes your bracelet from his jacket pocket. You smile and you take it from his hand.

You: "you found it."

Tom nods and you give him a long hug. Tom senses that you are very cold, so he takes his jacket off and puts it on you. Then an officer enters the room: 'are you coming?'

Tom: "yes"

You walk into another room, there is another officer. It is a bare room with a table and a few seats.

officer1: "take a seat."

You sit across from the officer. Tom is sitting next to you. The other officer closes the door and sits next to officer1.

officer2: "Okay y/n, we'd like you to tell us everything that happened. From the beginning.'

officer1: "yes, we are also going to ask you some questions in between. Try to give as many details as possible that will help punish the suspects. Everything is recorded."

You nod and start telling: "It started at school, I only had a few lessons and then went to practice in the dance class. I said goodbye to Ruby and started dancing. At one point, Steve walked in. He asked if I needed help. But he started talking strangely and walked closer and closer, so I wanted to leave but he was standing in front of me. I didn't dare to leave."

Officer1: "Did sexual things happen then, such as touching your body?"

You look at your hands that are on your lap.

You nod: "yes. He touched my arm, neck and head."

Tom is startled: "oh my god."

He slips his hand into yours.

You: "then I felt a piece of cloth go over my mouth and nose. It smelled strange. It's hard to describe."

Officer2: "was it burning?"

You: "Yes, but also kind of sour?"

The officers look at each other with concern.

Tom: "What, is it bad?"

Officer1: "that stuff is prohibited here, if you use it incorrectly it can be deadly."

You let your hand slide through your hair from fear. You could've died today. Those words just keep whining in your head.

Officer2: "What happened then?"

You: "Uh, I woke up in the garage, tied to a wooden chair. Ashely and Steven were in front of me. They started asking questions that I shouldn't answer. So they sent school friends and beat me up. They asked again and I said why, why would I answer the question? They grabbed a laptop and showed me something."

officer1: "what did you saw?"

You look down.

You: "I saw live camera images from....Tom at the airport. You could be seen from 5 angles."

You look at Tom.

You: "There was a man walking around there with a gun."

You start to tear up

You: "you could've hurt, if I didn't say anything you died."

Tom puts your head back on his neck. He gives a kiss on your head.

Tom: "but it didn't happen, I'm fine."

You: "well, after that they let me hear your voicemail, so they had my phone. I had to tell them. When Ashely told me they weren't satisfied yet. The boys showed up. Ashley ad Steven told them to kill me. I tried to get away from the chair and it worked. It was fight or die. Somehow I managed to take them out. Until Steven nocks me out. It's just went black. Then I heard a door. And there was Tom. We were together again. I thought it over, but was a mistake. Steven was there, holding a gun."

Your flashbacks came back. The sight, steven holding a gun, never leaves your head. You find it harder to tell the story. Your voice is weak.

You: "it went fast but at that moment slow. Suddenly I was facing Tom with a gun pointed at my head."

Tom: "Okey, I think that's enough for now."

Officer2: "its alright, we know enough."

Officer: "thank you for your time."

You sigh: "no problem"

You walk out of the room and you and Tom walk hand in hand. You pass a room with a window. Ashley is handcuffed there, her father sitting next to her. The principal of your school. You keep Tom close to you. You drive home. Everyone was happy to see your alive. But everyone was also concerned. You were so tired that Tom had to carry you to bed. You fell asleep in his arms. You've found finely pease.