16

Y/N woke up to her uncle waking her up "I stoke to Dumbledore and finally convinced him" he said "oh alright" she said happily "but you're going to Ivermory" he sounded sad "hey I'll be fine, it's only for 6 months than I'll be back here" she said "yeah you're right but we have to go pick up everything you left at hogwarts" he said and walked out of her room.

She got ready and put on Black ripped jeans and a black t-shirt with black boots and with her hair down. She walked out of her room and went downstairs, she saw Sirius standing there waiting for her "ready kiddo" he said "always" she replied and they we're holding Sirius's wand and teleported to the great hall of hogwarts.

Y/N heard students talking and made eye contact with Tom, she than turned around towards the doors and walks out with Sirius behind her, she led the way to her dorm. They entered the slytherin common room "so this is what the slytherin common room looks like, it's quite nice" Sirius said and Y/N giggled.

They entered her room and Y/N started packing her things and Sirius went to her bathroom to pack the things in their as well. Y/N heard the door to her dorm open and seen Tom, he had a worried facial expression "Y/N what-what are you doing" he stuttered, Y/N didn't answer him. Tom than pushed her to the wall with his hand on her throat "where are you going" and before she can answer him Sirius came out from the bathroom and walked towards them, Tom turns around "get away from my niece" Sirius says and before Y/N knows it he puches Tom, Sirius grabs her trunks than you teleported back to the 12 Grimmauld Place.

Y/N and Sirius were now in the kitchen "I spoke to Ivermorny and you'll be starting in two days" he sounded said "so I have to move to America" Y/N said "yes but I have some friends there and they'll welcome you, Newt Scamander will take care of you" he said "okay and don't worry I'll be fine" she smiled.

Two Days later

"Y/N hurry up Newt is not waiting you to do a magic show" Sirius yelled "coming" she shouted and walked down the stairs with her trunk "hello I'm Y/N Black" "nice to meet you Y/N I'm Newt Scammander" they both shoke hands and smiled "now be on your best behavior Y/N and be safe, I'll miss you kiddo" Sirius was now tearing up "I'll try and I will, I'll miss you too Sirius" she hugged him "Newt please take care of her and keep a close eye on her" "I will" they both shared a smile "now off you go before I make you stay kiddo" Sirius went to hug her once more "bye I'll miss you" Y/n said "hold on tight" Newt said, him and Y/N now left 12 Grimmauld place and were now in Newts house.

"You went to hogwarts" Newt asked "yeah did you" "of course I did, what house were you in" "slytherin" "I'm a Hufflepuff" they continued talking but when he found out Y/N was a slytherin he felt uncomfortable "don't worry Scammander I'm different from the rest of the other slytherin's" she said which made him less uncomfortable. "We'll get some rest you have a big day ahead of you" "alright and thank you" she said and headed up stairs, he knew she was different but couldn't put his finger on what it was.

-

a/n: i hope you guys liked this chapter and thank you for 11k reads. I didn't think it would go this big so thank you!

-vote and follow me!