20

He followed her "Y/N let me explain" Tom said but Y/N kept walking, he grabbed her wrist and spun her around so now they're looking directly into each other's eyes "go on explain than"she had a face of anger and disgust "she threatened she would tell everyone that's going on between us!" he shouted "I don't believe you!" She shouted back, before she knew it Tom smashed his lips onto hers.

She couldn't stop, she wanted him. She pushed him on the couch and got onto his lap, straddling him, she smashed her lips onto his. Tom has his hands on her waist holding her. Y/N started grinding on him at a slow pace, teasing him and he let out a groan "quit teasing me Y/N" he said into their kiss, Y/N was now going at a fast pace. She felt his hard cock through his pants.

She took off his shirt, while still grinding on him she's leaves his lips makes her way down to his neck, sucking on it making sure she leaves a mark. His hands move from her waist to the zipper of her dress, he unzipped her dress and pulled it over her, she was now in her underwear and bra. She reached for his pants and unzipped them, she pulled his pants and boxers off.

His cock hit his stomach, Y/N took off her underwear and she grabbed his cock lining herself up, she sat down, both of them letting out a moan at the feeling. Tom moved his hands on her waist, Y/N went up and down slowly, she than quickened her pace she was now bouncing up and down on him, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she threw her head back from the pleasure.

Tom than flipped them around, laying Y/N on the couch as he was on top of her, he thrusted into her at a fast pace "Tom I'm going to cum" Y/N moaned "hold it" he he moaned. Tom continued to thrust into her at a faster pace "Tom I can't hold it anymore" she moaned "cum for me" he said as she released, Tom than pulled out and cumed on her stomach.

Tom cleaned her stomach and flopped down next to her, he grabbed his wand from his pants, he waved his wand and a blanket appeared. Y/N cuddled up on his chest, they both soon fell asleep.

The next morning

Y/N woke up, she felt Toms arms around her and she felt his hand playing with her hair. She turned to face him and they made eye contact, their face getting close "clean up your mess, I didn't want to interrupt yesterday" Kreacher said and they both turned their head towards him. Y/N wrapped the blanket around her body and went upstairs to get dressed, Tom picked up his clothes and got dressed.

Later

Y/N's friends came over and they are all sitting and talking. Y/N is sitting next to Mattheo, Veronica is sitting next to Lorenzo, and Tom is in the kitchen. Drinking separate from the group "hey Y/N remember that kiss" Mattheo asked and Veronica, Enzo both turned their attention on them "what kiss" they both said at the same time. Tom than turned his attention to the group, "yes we kissed but it was JUST a kiss" Y/N laughed.

"How do we know it was JUST a kiss. Maybe you guys had sex." Veronica laughed "it was just a kiss and we didn't. I swear" Y/N giggled "oh but we almost did" Mattheo added with a smile on his face.

"Okay yeah we almost did but you two walked in" Y/N giggled again. Tom now was angry at what he was hearing, he than turned his attention back to drinking. He didn't want to hear more.

-

Y/N's friends had now left, Tom was in Y/N's room laying on her bed. Y/N stumbled into her room and seen Tom laying there. She instantly thought 'he's so hot'. She stumbled over to his side and getting on the bed. She sat on his lap while he was laying down, Tom was angry.

He moved his hands to her waist and gently moved her off of him and to the opposite side of the bed. Tom is now sitting up, his back on the headboard. Y/N moved back onto his lap but, before he can move her she started kissing and sucking on his neck, leaving hickeys and hot kisses.

Y/N was now moving her hips, grinding on him . She felt his cock even if it was covered in fabric. Tom moved his hands to her hips, stopping her grinding on him "Y/N stop and get rest. You're drunk" he said "mhm but I want you, I want your cum in me" Y/N said, still kissing his neck.

Tom grabbed her chin and gently pushed it back, away from his neck. They were now making eye contact. Tom saw hunger and lust in her eyes but, he grabbed we waist and pushed her to the other side of the bed.

Y/N let out a groan. They still had their eyes locked with one another, Y/N touched his lips with her finger "you..don't want this" she said "I do but, I'm angry at you right now" he replied. "what did I do wrong daddy" Tom is shocked at her words, he closed his eyes and started thinking.

Y/N moved to the bottom of the bed where Tom was. She moved onto of him and moved her hand to his bulge. Tom instantly opened his eyes and before he can protest she pulled his pants down. She than looked up at his face and giving him a inocente look.

Y/N pulled down his boxers, his cock sprung out and hit his stomach. Without hesitation she  grabbed it and started sucking at a slow pace "fuck" Tom groaned, he closed his eyes as she started going faster. Tom moved his hand to her hair and made it almost ponytail like.

Y/N continued sucking until he reached his high. Soon tom reached his high and came into her mouth and Y/N swallowed it. She went up and kissed Tom on his lips passionately.

a/n: I'm continuing the rest of the smut in the next chapter and thanks for 19k😙