3

IF YOU DONT LIKE READING INAPPROPRIATE STUFF THEN SKIP THIS

   Riddle started walking towards Y/n, they were so close to each other they could breathe the same air they were breathing out, they were staring into each other's eyes and looking at each other's lips until Y/n kissed Riddle he didn't pull back nor stop her, their tongues were fighting for dominance, Y/n moved her hands to Riddle's hair, his hands moved to her waist and pushed Y/n to a wall, Riddle made his way from her lips to her neck, sucking on her skin leaving hickeys on her neck

"Tom" she moaned as he kept sucking on her neck, then Tom carried y/n and her legs wrapped around him perfectly, he moved towards the desk, they were undressing each other, y/n took off his robe and he took off hers, he then took off y/n's skirt, y/n's hands moved off of his hair and down to take off his pants and didn't hesitate/give her a warning before he pushed it inside her and started thrusting into her fast without slowing down, Tom went to kiss Y/n with still thrusting into her, their kisses turned out sloppy as the room was filled with moans, Tom kept going fast without stopping until they both reached their climax. Y/n and Tom got dressed.

"Well professor I'll see you later"

"Well Ms. Black I hoped that change your attitude"

Y/n walked away and headed to the slytherin common room, when she walked in Pansy ran up to her.

"Omg were have you been, I've been looking all over for you"

"I had to go to Professor Riddle for detention"

"Omg why do you smell like that?"

"Smell like what?"

"You smell like sex and you're sweating....wait did you and Riddle?"

"No of course not and I'm sweating because I ran over here, I was running away from a Gryffindor prefect, why would you think of me like that?"

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to, we should go to bed"

"Yeah"

"Oh and when you were gone Dumbledore said there's no classes tomorrow so do you want to go to Hogsmeade?"

"Sure"

Both Pansy and Y/n went to their dormitory and went to bed but Y/n can't stop thinking about what her and Tom did.