15

Y/N woke up with her legs feeling sore, she tried to get up but she couldn't, her legs felt like jelly. She casted a spell that made her legs not feel like jelly and go back to normal. She got up and got ready, she walked to her classes.

-

After she finished going to Potions, Transfiguration, Charms her last class was D.A.D.A with Tom. She walked to D.A.D.A, she knew she was early but as soon as she walked in she saw Pansy sitting on Toms lap making out with him.

Y/N froze, everything that happened between her and Tom gone, she walked away and went to the astronomy tower, she than whispered "Disillusionment" (a charm to disguise a target as its surroundings) she sat at the edge of the railing, her feet dangling from the edge. She started thinking, she couldn't hex her best friend and even if she did she would have come up with a cover story and she knew it would take a lot of work.

-

After almost and hour of thinking she looked up at the sky and the clouds instantly got dark, the sun was no longer there. A couple minutes later she heard the bell ring, she didn't move and she heard every student talking and walking back to their common rooms with their friends. She than heard her friends and she turned around, she could see them but they couldn't see her "that's weird Y/N wasn't in D.A.D.A today" Blaise said "Have you seen her Pansy" Draco joined the convention "no and I need to tell her something" said Pansy. The trio left and Y/N decided to stay where she was and continue thinking.

-

It was minutes before curfew, she was walking to her dorm, she was near Toms classroom and heard moans that came from inside and she realized they were pansy's moans. Y/N walked continued walking until she made it back to her dorm, she felt like she was used, she felt dirty, and she felt like a slut, she couldn't take it anymore. She a black hoodie and her broom and was now near her window, she put on her black hoodie and looked back, she didn't pack anything because she didn't need any of it except the hoodie. She opened her window and got on her broom than started flying to the 12 Grimmauld Place.

-

Right before she got their she stopped and got off her broom and started walking. She went inside, it was dark and right before she was about to get her wand out she felt another wand on her neck "who are you and what are you doing here" the familiar voice said "it's me Y/N uncle Sirius" she said and he took his wand off her neck and turned on the light.

"What are you doing here I thought you were at hogwarts" he said "I was but I've decided I wanted to move schools" she replied while everything she saw replyed in her head "and why is that" he had a face of concern "I don't like the students their and I just.. can't go back" she said trying to convince him but most of what she said was true.

"Alright I'll see what I can do" he said giving Y/N a smile "and you know where your room is" he smiled again "yes and I'm sorry for awakening you" she said with a apologetic expression "oh it's okay kiddo now off to bed" they both laughed and both walked up stairs. They then separated by going into their rooms, Y/N than layed down on her bed and stared at her ceiling thinking about Tom and soon drifted off to sleep.

Toms Pov

He didn't see Y/N in class today which was strange, she was always in class and he just thought she ditched or she didn't feel well but he continued on with the lesson.

-

After he finished his lesson, he dismissed the class and went to grade papers but he just couldn't get his mind off Y/N. He stopped grading papers and went to her dorm to see if she was their but no she wasn't, he checked the library but nothing and lastly he went to the astronomy town but it was empty. He thought she would be in the ladies room and brushed it off and went back to grading papers.

-

He still hasn't seen Y/N or heard from her and it was now past curfew and Pansy Parkinson walked in his classroom they talked and the next thing he knows they were making out and was inside of her.

Back to Y/n's Pov

Y/n woke up to her uncle waking her up...