18

Tom's POV

He hasn't heard from Y/N in days, he sent her letters waiting for a reply but he still got nothing back in return. He hasn't seen Y/N either and he's worried about her 'what if she's dead or what if something happened to her' he thought and he was thinking about going to Sirius's is house since that's where she lives.

One week later

It was now Friday Tom was outside Sirius's house, he was thinking if this is a good idea. He than knocked and Sirius opened the door "oh Tom it's you" Sirius expression changed to disgust when he saw Tom "where's Y/N?" Tom asked "she's not here" Sirius was about to close the door but Tom stopped it "do you know where she is" Tom said "I do but why does it matter to you where she is.

You're her professor" Sirius was confused on why he was looking for her. Tom was deciding if he should say it "because we slept together" he said and Sirius was angry "I have a meeting that's going to happen soon about my godson but we'll speak about this later" Sirius shut the door and Tom walked away thinking 'where could she be?'

-

Tom checked every place she like to go to but still no sign of her anywhere and decided to go back to Hogwarts.

Y/N'S POV

Y/N was hanging out with Veronica, Mattheo, and Lorenzo they were smoking and drinking at Mattheo's house. They were wasted. Y/N was next to Mattheo on his bed, Lorenzo and Veronica walked out of the room and went to the bathroom together and now it was just Mattheo and Y/N alone in his room.

They make eye contact, than they hear moans from the bathroom and start laughing. They make eye contact again, they both leaned in and kissed es h other on the lips.

They pulled back but couldn't resist it anymore they started making out. Without breaking the kiss Y/N moved on top of Mattheo's lap and she started to grind on him, he let out a grunt.

They both heard Lorenzo and Veronica coming back, Y/N got off of his lap and sat where she sat before and Lorenzo and Veronica walked in.

After a while they were making joke while they were still drunk and high. They fell asleep, Mattheo and Y/N on his bed and Veronica and Lorenzo on his couch.

-

a/n: I know this is short but I hope you enjoyed it🥳