11

Y/n woke up the next morning and instantly got ready, she went into Dumbledore's office.

"Ah Ms. Black, is there something that you need?"

"Yes Professor Dumbledore I was wondering if I can go visit my uncle Sirius just for today and I'll be back tomorrow at evening"

"Of course, it's Saturday so you mind as well enjoy it and it's your last year at hogwarts so I want you to have fun"

"Thank you so much!"

Y/n walks out of Dumbledores office and goes to the Slytherin common room to pack her things, she see's Pansy is still asleep and it's still early, Y/n leaves her dormitory and goes to the big quiet cold halls and into Toms classroom, she see's him reading a book.

"Hello

"Oh um, hello"

"I just wanted to let you know I'm leaving for today"

"Oh, where are you going?"

"To visit my uncle, it's something important"

"Oh well I hope everything's okay and have a safe ride"

"Yeah and i will. Bye"

Y/n then left Toms classroom, then left hogwarts and went to the train. Once Y/n made it to the train she sat closest to the entrance to get out faster, she was thinking how she wanted to tell Sirius, she was nervous, she was scared as well, how was she going to explain what happened, was she going to tell him about her and Tom, she soon took a nap from overthinking everything.

-

Y/n woke up and got off the train she than walked off and to 12 Grimmauld Place and entered. Y/n than went upstairs to put her things down and left the room, she went back downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Hey uncle Sirius"

"Oh hey dear, you didn't tell me you were coming, I would've made you something to eat"

"Oh no I'm fine but I can here to talk to you about something that happened yesterday night"

"We'll go on."

"But I need to know that I can trust you and can you promise me you won't tell anyone"

"I promise."

"I killed someone on accident, I didn't mean to it's just..."

"You're anger got to you." Sirius said completing her sentence.

"Yes" Y/n looked down. "I don't know what to do"

"Well the first thing is did you hide the body well so I doesn't go back to you"

"Yes I turned her into ash and but her into the fireplace"

"Okay let's hope you don't get caught."

"I'm sorry" Y/n said tears falling from her eyes, she felt guilty but she knew Cho deserved it.

"Hey it's okay things happen, I'm just happy you came to me" he said. He than started to make food, Y/n than went to help him cook.

-

Y/n and Sirius than finished cooking and sat down to eat. They finished eating.

"Well I'm gonna get going"

"Wait you got here almost two hours ago, you should stay and you can leave tomorrow evening"

"Oh um sure"

Y/n than went upstairs and layed down in the guest bedroom, staring at the ceiling thinking about what she was going to tell Tom, Y/n than realized it was getting late so she went to prism her teeth and put her pajamas on, she went downstairs to say good night to Sirius, she went back upstairs and into her room, walking towards the bed, she layed down staring at the ceiling again but this time she was thinking what he was going to do 'is he going to tell Dumbledore' 'is he still going to like me' but before she think anymore she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning

Y/n woke up, got ready and went downstairs and seen Sirius. They both said good morning to each and ate. Y/n than told him she had to go even though he tried to convince her to stay but she had to tell Tom. Y/n went back upstairs and packed her bags and went back downstairs to say goodbye to Sirius. She left Sirius house and went to kings cross, she went through 9 and 3/4 went onto the train and sat in the same spot she sat, Y/n pulled out a book but couldn't stop thinking what she was going to tell Tom. Y/n took a nap to stop her thoughts.

-

Y/n made it back to Hogwarts and went to her dorm to drop off her things, she then went to Toms classroom.

"Tom, I have to tell you something"

"Okay go on"

-

a/n: what a cliffhanger, I know I haven't been updating as much but I'll try. Tysm for 4K reads!