13

Y/n woke up and her legs felt sore from yesterday, she didn't want to get up but she had to, Y/n got up and got ready, this time instead of going to breakfast she went to the halls where Cedric would be at and saw Cedric.

"Hey Cedric, how are you"

"Hey Y/n, it's nice to see you and I'm doing good, what about you"

"It's nice to see you too and I'm doing amazing but I'm sorry for kissing you all those times"

"Oh it's fine Y/n but can i ask you something?"

"Yeah sure"

"Why'd you bring Professor Riddle to me when you kissed me in the library"

"It's a long story"

"Yeah right" Cedric laughed

"It's true" Y/n giggled

"Ok, ok I believe you, I'll see you around"

"Yeah, yeah, see you Ced" Both Y/n and Cedric had a big smile on their face. Y/n went to potions early and told Slughorn good morning, he said the same back to her, she sat down in her seat and took out her potions book and a piece of parchment and started drawing a snake curled up an arm with a dagger in hand, the class started to fill up. The class was full by the time she finished drawing.

"Hello class, today we're doing amortentia, can someone tell me what amortentia is" Slughorn said and Y/n knew what it was. Y/n raised her hand.

"Yes, Y/n?"

"Amortentia is the most powerful love potion, it causes obsession from the drinker"

"Very well Y/n. To help us with this we are going to have Professor Riddle help us, he was an excellent student and is very brilliant with potions" Slugjorn said as Tom walked in, he looked angry and Y/n noticed it.

"Everyone get your potions book out and follow the instructions carefully, you may begin" Y/n found the Amortentia page and followed the instructions but something was wrong. 'Most of these instructions are wrong" Y/n whispered to herself, she looked over to see Tom helping a group of girls, she seen him wink at one girl that he was helping, they were both smiling until Tom looked over at Y/n and his smile dropped, giving her a serious look. Y/n turned around to make her atmortenia, she knew he was trying to make her jealous, Y/n than made her atmortenia and the whole time she felt eyes on her every ten minutes but didn't look to see who it was. She finished making it and raised her hand and Slughorn walked over to her.

"This is perfect Y/n!" Slughorn yelled for the whole class to hear, the whole class turned their heads to Y/n so did Tom.

"Y/n go ahead and tell me what you smell" Slughorn said and everyone kept their eyes on Y/n as she leaned forward to smell it, she smelt strong cologne, coffee, and books, she knew it was Tom but didn't say it out loud, she than decided to do something fun, she switched her look to a confused look and leaned back out with everyone's eyes still on her, Tom still looking at her wondering what she smelt.

"Y/n what did you smell" Slughorn was smiling wanting to know what she smelt.

"It's strange sir, I didn't smell anything" Y/n said looking shocked this time.

"That's impossible, the only time someone didn't smell anything was over 20 years ago" He said and everyone looking shocked, Tom was thinking if she was telling the truth or not. Slughorn than looked at the time and realized class ended

"Well it's time to go, work on your atmortenia"he said. Y/n got her things and walked past Tom, he stared at her as she walked out but she didn't glance a look at him.

-

After lunch Y/n went to D.A.D.A, there was already a couple of students in the class, Y/n sat down on her seat than while she was waiting for more students to come in she took out her parchment with the drawing and started shading in some parts of the drawing, she felt a presence behind her but still didn't look back.

"That's a beautiful drawing" the voice said and she instantly knew who it was.

"Thank you Professor" she said still keeping her eyes on the parchment, Tom noticed she hasn't been looking at him as much. Students start to fill the classroom, Tom walked away from her desk and went to his images of him and Y/n flooded his mind when he would pound into her, both of them cuming, and her moaning his name, he instantly got turned on, he wanted her right now but he couldn't, he was mad at her and she was mad at him. Class started and Tom started a topic Y/n knew.

"There are three unforgivable curses, does anyone know what they are"

"The killing curse, Cruciatus curse, and the Imperius curse" Y/n said without raising her hand, every student in the class turned their head towards her and so did Tom

"Very well Y/n. How do you know about them?"

"I've read about it." She said looking him in the eye and he can tell she wasn't lying. Class was over Y/n was the first one out the classroom. She went to find Cedric, she knew he was at the library, she went to the library and saw him.

"hey Ced"

"Hey Y/n, you look upset, what's wrong"

"Oh it's nothing" she lied

"Y/n we've known each other for years, I know when somethings bothering you"

"It's nothing" she lied again

"You know what since you won't tell me, the password to the prefects bathroom is Magic go take a bath and relax"

"Um ok, thank you Ced" she said and hugged him. Y/n went to the Slytherin common room and into the girls dormitory, she got her clothes and went to the prefects bathroom. "Magic" she said and the door opened, she went inside, she put her clothes down on the edge of the bath tube.

(Just in case you can't visualize it)

Y/n looked around the room, she's  never been in the prefects bathroom before

Y/n looked around the room, she's  never been in the prefects bathroom before. Y/n heard the door opening and than seen...

-

a/n: another cliffhanger, I'm sorry but I just wanted to say thank you all so much for 6k reads, it means a lot to me. Btw this is so long. Don't forget to vote and comment if you want. Lmao.