4

After Y/n wakes up and see's that Pansy has already left, she gets up and ready for the day, when she looks in the mirror she can tell she's glowing. Y/n made her way to the great hall and saw only at least 10 or 15 kids at each table, she takes a seat with her friends and looks at Professor Riddle and he gives her one glance then looks away "why is he acting weird" y/n thought to herself.

"So Y/n I heard what Pansy told you. Is it true that you slept with Riddle" Blaise said giving Y/n a smirk

"No, I wound never sleep with a professor and is it true that you and Pansy slept together?"

"I- how did you know"

"Y/N!!!"

"Pansy you said you wouldn't tell anybody" Blaise looks furious and Y/N and Draco just laugh.

"Also Y/N for saying that we're not going to hogsmeade anymore"

"Yeah, yeah, you can go with Blaise"

Y/n see's Professor Riddle leaving the great hall.

"Hey I'll see you guys later"

And with that Y/N left and went to DADA to speak with Tom. She enters the room with excitement.

"Hey Professor I wanted to talk to you about something" Y/N said smiling

"I wanted to talk to you as well"

"Well you first Professor"

"Well what happened last night was a mistake and I just wanted to clarify to you that it won't happen again"

Y/n's smile fades away and everything she felt turned into anger and Tom could tell

"Listen I'm sorry Y/n"

"You know what. I just used you, you were nothing to me and meant nothing to me!"

"Tom tried to grab her wrist but Y/n was to fast, she walked out of the DADA classroom as fast as possible, she was angry and felt angry. Y/n didn't want nothing to do with Tom but only to show him what he's missing. Y/n ignored Tom the whole day, she didn't go to lunch and asked Draco to bring her food from lunch and he did, when Y/n finished eating she walked the halls and saw her ex boyfriend Cedric Diggory.

"Hey Ced, how are you?"

"Hey Y/n I'm doing good, how are you"

"Oh I'm doing good, I might be throwing a party later if want to come"

"Yeah I never miss a party"

Y/n and Cedric stared into each other's eyes...