17

Y/N woke up the next morning and got ready, she put on a black skirt with a dark green long sleeve shirt and black heels.

She went downstairs and saw Newt waiting for her "you ready" he asked shyly "yes" she said and they both walked out the door.

-

Newt dropped her off at Ivermorny. When Y/N walked in she was amazed, it was different from hogwarts, it was a new start. Y/N was snapped out of her thoughts when the headmaster tapped her on the shoulder. "You must be Y/N Black, correct?" The man smiled at her "Yes headmaster" Y/N replied "I love your British accent and call me Professor Frontaine" he smiled at her again "Everyone is at breakfast but wait at the door and when I call you, you may come in" he said and walked to the doors, she followed right behind him.

He entered the dinning room "I have an announcement to make, we have a new student and please welcome her. Y/N Black. She is a transfer student" he announced and Y/N walked in, she felt everyone's eyes on her as she walked on the stage "now we must sort you into your house there is the Horned Serpent, Wampus, Pukwudgie, and Thunderbird" he pulled his wand out and heard someone talk "you're ambitious, yes very ambitious. You fight for what matters, better be... Wampus!" It shouted and saw the Wampus table cheer. Y/N walked over and took a seat next to a girl with short black hair, who she also sat with two other boys.

"Hey I'm Veronica Rosier" she smiled "hello" Y/N answered "I'm Lorenzo Berkshire but you can call me Enzo" he winked at her "I'm Mattheo Peverell but you can call me Theo" he smiled. Y/N noticed the one of the boys had a British accent like her "are you guys from London" Y/N asked "yes" Enzo said "me too" Y/N laughed "I'm moving back when I graduate" he said "you mean WE are" Veronica joined in. "Well same for me" Y/N said, they looked at her and smiled and soon the bell rang  and they all went to class, Y/N stayed behind she didn't know the classes she had.

Soon the headmaster walked up to her and gave her a piece of parchment with all her classes "thank you" she smiled and walked away. Her first class was D.A.D.A and when she was walking to that class it reminded her of Tom. She entered the class "oh you must be Y/N Black, hi I'm Professor Hornwood take a seat next to Mattheo" she pointed towards Mattheo. Y/N took a seat next to him and they both exchanged smiles than they both looked to the front of the class to pay attention to the Professor.

-

Y/N was finished with her last class "Hey Y/N wait" she heard a familiar voice shout. It was Veronica, Mattheo, and Lorenzo but it was Veronica that shouted "do you want to hangout with us" "sure" and the four of them walked out of the school and Veronica lead them to an alley. Mattheo pulled out a pack of cigarettes and took one out, he lit it and started smoking than handed it to Lorenzo and than to Veronica. Veronica passed it to Y/N, she took a hit and soon felt more relaxed, she than passed it back to Mattheo "so where did you transfer from" Mattheo asked "Hogwarts" "ah Hogwarts i miss that school" Lorenzo added and they kept passing the cigarette around until it was finished "well it's late I'll just be going home" Y/N said "wait can i walk you" Lorenzo asked "of course" Y/N said back. Mattheo went to walk Veronica home and Lorenzo and Y/N were walking to Newt's house "so what house were you at Hogwarts" he asked "slytherin" she said "I was in slytherin as well" he smiled "well this is it" she said "ok then Black see you tomorrow" he smiled "thanks you walking me home and be safe" she smiled back "oh I will" he said with a cocky tone.

Y/N went inside and saw Newt pacing around the room almost as if he's looking for something and Y/N's see's his suitcase in the middle of the room "Scammander what are you looking for" she asked "finally you're back I was beginning to worry and why do you smell like cigarettes?" He had a angry expression on his face "well yes I was with someone friends and I only did it once" she said "what is up with you slytherin's, you guys think you can do whatever you want, and don't care about other people than yourselves. I'm telling your uncle!" He was angry at her but Y/N finally snapped "if that's what you think of us slytherin's than why worry over me since I'm a slytherin. Tell him, tell my uncle for all I care right because I'm just a pathetic slytherin" she shouted and Newt was shocked.

Y/N went upstairs and slammed her bedroom door shut, she changed into comfortable clothes, brushed her teeth and went to bed.

-

a/n: I'm making this more interesting because why not and thank you for 12k reads !