8

Y/n woke up with a headache and memories from last night come back to her, she feels horrible and regretted everything, drinking, kissing Cedric and Tom. She lifted herself off her bed a little bit and saw Pansy sleeping, Y/n checked the time on her watch and it is 7:00am she woke up just in time before breakfast, she got ready and woke up Pansy.

Pansy woke up and got ready and both Y/n and Pansy walked to breakfast. Y/n and Pansy sat at the slytherin table like always, y/n feels eyes on her, she looks at the direction it's coming from and locks eyes with Tom, she then looks at his neck and see's a hickey and memories from her sucking on his neck and her throwing herself onto him comes back, she quickly looks away and Draco and Blaise sit in front of her and they both notice her upset.

"Hey Y/n, you alright" Blaise looks worried.

"Yeah it's just-" she stopped before she could finish the sentence and thought herself 'did I really want to tell them? I think I should tell them"

"It's just Riddle" she continued

"Wait did he do something to you and if he did-"

"I'm going to kill him"

"Blaise and Draco no he didn't do anything it's just that... that he's been giving me tons of homework" she didn't want to tell them because if she did she knew her and Tom would get in big trouble. Draco turns and looks at Tom and notices Tom staring at Y/n.

"Y/n, Riddle's staring at you" he says and looks back at Riddle giving him a death stare.

"Draco it's fine I'll talk to him after class about it" Y/n had a better idea, she wanted him to choose. Y/n was finished with breakfast and decided to go to potions early to speak with Professor Slughorn about it but not to mention it's about her.

"Professor Slughorn"

"Ah yes Ms. Black, you're early"

"I wanted to speak something to you" she said but now she can't take it back now.

"Yes we'll go on"

"So what if a student is having a 'thing' with one of the Professor's and what should they do?" Slughorn's faced turned into confusion when she said that.

"Well who are we talking about in particular Ms. Black?"

"It's a muggle book I've read and It was interesting"

"Oh well the student and the professor should stop the 'thing' they have before they get into trouble, the student will get into more trouble, not only the teacher will get fired but will also get in trouble as well"

"Oh alright thank you Professor" she took her seat and students were walking in and taking their seats and once everyone was in Professor Slughorn started teaching.

*Time skip*

Y/n finished all her classes and the only class she needed to go to is D.A.D.A, she went to class early, she entered the classroom without saying a word and not looking at Tom, she sat in her seat and kept trying to distract herself so she doesn't make eye contact with him, 3 minutes later Draco comes in and sits next to her.

"Hey Y/n" he smiles at her

"Hey Draco" she smiles back and Y/n can see from the corner of her eye Tom is looking at them and soon a bunch of students come in and took their seats, the class is starting.

"Hello students, today you will be in a group of four and you will talk about what kind of magic you want to do and why" Tom said and everyone went to find their friends. Y/n, Pansy, Draco, and Blaise are in a group.

"So I want to do magic to defend myself and for other things" Pansy says smiling

"Yeah same" both Draco and Blaise say at the same time.

"What about you Y/n or are you switching to the dark side" Blaise said and they all laughed except for Y/n

"Haha very funny and if you want to put it into those words than yeah, dark magic seems interesting"

"See I told you every slytherin that knows and speaks parseltongue turns evil or they like dark magic"

"Not all of them Blaise"

"Oh yeah name one slytherin who speaks parseltongue and is good"

"Hm let me see, me" and when she said that class was dismissed.

"Hey you guys go ahead I'm going to talk to Riddle" Y/n says and they all leave, the class is empty and Y/n goes to the door and closes it and casts a spell so nobody can hear them, Tom notices.

"I wanted to speak to you about something"

"Okay Y/n go on?"

"You have a choice, either we continue what happened a couple days ago or we don't and we never mention what happened and don't speak to each other unless necessary" y/n says and Tom is thinking.