9

a/n: THERE IS SMUT IN HERE SO UM IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN SKIP BUT ENJOY.

   Tom still hasn't answered Y/n, he was thinking, it was all silent until Y/n decided to speak.

"Do you regret the things we shared Tom, that I'll never forget?" Y/n said but Tom stayed silent, still thinking.

"I knew this wouldn't last, I was just another girl to you" Y/n walked away when he was about to say something.

Instead of Y/n going to her dorm she went to the girls bathroom hoping nobody is there and let all of her anger out by destroying everything, she then cleaned it up by saying a simple cleaning spell. Y/n went back to her dorm and seen Pansy and Blaise making out, Y/n didn't care and just went to lay on her bed, she soon fell asleep from letting her anger out.

Days later

Y/n and Tom haven't talked to each other in days and Y/n never even looked at Tom, she was in his class doodling and Tom noticed she wasn't paying attention.

"Ms. Black Can you explain what a Boggart is" Tom said sounding confident thinking she doesn't know what it is.

"A Boggart is a shape-shifting creature that will take form of someone's fear" Y/n said not looking at Tom and focused on doodling. Tom clenched his jaw.

"Very good Y/n" Tom continued teaching and Y/n kept doodling hearing what he's saying but not looking at him. Class was dismissed, Y/n was the first one leaving until someone called her.

"Y/n i need to speak with you" he said and Y/n turned around annoyed

"Yes Professor" she said giving him a fake smile. They waited for everyone to leave, Tom then went to close the door and whispered a spell, then walked back to Y/n.

"What do you want"

"Woah Y/n you don't have to be rude, I just wanted to talk to you"

"Go on I'm listening"

"I don't regret what we had but you weren't just a another girl, in fact I never had what I had with you and I want to be with you but we must keep it a secret" Tom said putting his hand on her cheek, both looking into each other's eyes. Y/n then looked at his lips and kissed him and he kissed her back.

The kissed turned into a make out, the make out turned sloppy they couldn't stop, they wanted each other. Tom pulled away and went down to her neck, leaving hickeys, he then started to take off  Y/n's clothes and she started taking off his, they continued to take off each other's clothes until they were both fully undressed.

Tom then picked up Y/n and carried her to his desk and continued to make out with Y/n and without a warning he entered her and she let out a moan. Tom thrusted into her fast, before they can release Tom gets out of her and takes her off his desk then turns her around and bends her over his desk, he continued to thrust into her and pulling himself out and pushing back in.

Y/n's mouth turned into a O shape as he hit her g-spot, all you hear in the room are moans and skin slapping, they both reach their climax and both release at the same time. Y/n then went on her knees and looked up at him then started sucking, bobbing her head up and down, going at a fast pace, Y/n hears groans from Tom, she then looked up at him, he had his eyes clothes from all the pleasure, Y/n started going at a fast pace, then Tom released in her mouth and she swallowed.

She then got up and they both got dressed, Tom unlocked the door but kept it closed.

"That was amazing" he said to her

"Yeah it was" she said, she kissed him and he kissed her back, the kiss changed into a make out.

"Riddle I wanted-" Professor Slughorn says as he opens the door and see's Y/n and Tom marking out. When Y/n and Tom hear him they instantly stop.

"What is going on here" Slughorn said

"Oh, Professor Riddle was just taking something out of my eye" Y/n lied

"Well Y/n aren't you supposed to be in the common room with the rest of the students" slughorn asked

"Why yes, I was just asking Professor Riddle about the assignment from earlier in class but he saw something in my eye and took it out." Y/n lied again and it just stayed silent.

"Oh will you look at the time, I have to go" Y/n broke the silence and walked away heading back to the common room, she couldn't stop smiling.