7

Y/n made it to Toms classroom, Tom seen Y/n stumble into his classroom and she got closer to him.

"Y/n what are you doing here and have you been drinking"

"HII TOMMYY I MISSED YOUUU ANDD N-NOO"

Tom could smell the alcohol when she slurred those words out of her mouth. Y/n kept staring at him she wanted him inside her and her eyes were filled with lust but his eyes were filled with nothing but confusion.

"Y/n you should go to your dorm, you need to rest"

"B-but i wanttt to be withh youuu"

"No I made myself clear, if we continue doing this we'll get in trou-"

Y/n cut him off by sitting on his lap, her arms wrapped around his neck and her hands in his hair. She kisses him and he kisses her back and she slips her tongue into his mouth but he realizes what he's doing and pulls back.

"No Y/n you're drunk, y-you don't know what you're doing" When Tom says that she starts sucking on his neck making sure she leaves a mark. "Y/n stop!" Tom pushes her off and she lands on the floor and Tom looks into her red blood-shot eyes.

"Fine!" and with that she left. Y/n went back to the common room and everyone was still dancing and drinking, she pushed her way back to her dorm and layed down on her bed, soon she drifted off to sleep.

-

Y/n woke up at 4am and she felt like puking, she ran out of her dorm and out of the common room and continued running down the hall trying to hold it in, she ran into the bathroom and into one of the stalls, she makes it into the toilet, she kept puking. She finished puking and started walking back to her dorm, she layed in her bed and soon went back to sleep.