2

After class was over y/n stayed in her seat, Professor Riddle walked toward her and took a seat in front of her.

"What was so important that you had to be late to my class Ms. Black?"

"Like I said it's none of your business"

"Well since you won't tell me, I think I'll have to punish you"

"What are you going to do? Send me to Azkaban? Give me an F? Tell Dumbledore, because that won't do anything to me"

"Well Ms. Black this is a different punishment, I want you to come back later at 11pm sharp and if you decide to not show up or be late then I'll make your punishment worse"

"Whatever, can I leave now"

"Yes but be here, 11pm sharp"

Y/n walked out of the room and headed to the common room where her friends waited for her.

"So what happened with Riddle" Pansy smirked

"He said he's going to punish me"

"Ohhh what kind of punishment"

"Well Pansy I don't know, he'll probably tell Dumbledore or something, I have to meet him later anyways for it"

Y/n went to her dorm and started getting ready for dinner and for bed as well, her and her friends were on there way to the great hall with smiles on their face until y/n bumped into someone and before she can even look at the person

"Watch where you're going"

"Oh Ms. Black, it's great to see you again"

"Ugh whatever"

It's Riddle she bumped into, y/n walked off with her friends before Riddle could grab her wrist. They continued walking to the great hall and sat down at the slytherin table and Riddle walked in after 5 minutes but y/n didn't bother to even look at him, when he sat down she felt this weird feeling that someone was staring at her, she looked and saw Riddle, they made eye contact soon what felt like forever she finally looked away and went back to talking to her friends.

"What did Riddle do to you, you've been acting strange since you left his class"

"Yeah I agree with Pansy you've been really quiet"

"If he did something to you I will kill him"

"Guys I'm fine, I'm just not feeling it today and Blaise you don't have to kill him yet"

Y/n walks out of the great hall and back to the common room and sits in front of the fireplace, everyone comes in the common room, she realizes it's 10:50pm and everyone was pass curfew for taking their time eating dinner.
Y/n walks to the DADA classroom, she goes to the classroom and it's empty and doesn't see Riddle, she takes a seat in the front of the room, she hears the door open.

"Ms. Black you're early"

"Yeah I wanted to get this over with"

"Well I think we'll be taking a very long time" he says smirking as he locks the door and casts a spell under his breath.