23

One Month Later

Y/N and Tom are in the hospital to make sure the baby is healthy. "Y/N Black" the nurse said and Y/N walked in, but Tom stayed in the waiting room. The nurse took Y/N to a room, Y/N layed down and lifted her shirt up to show her stomach.

The nurse placed the ultrasound on her stomach and moved it around. There was no movement of the baby, the nurse kept moving the ultrasound to find any sign of the baby, but still nothing.

"Y/N I'm so sorry" the nurse said, "what?" Y/N asked. "Y/N you had a miscarriage, I'm so sorry" the nurse cried, everything around Y/N felt like a blur. The nurse and Y/N walked back out to the waiting room.

Y/N walked up to Tom "I'm so sorry" her voice cracking as she looked down, "for what?" Tom said confused. Y/N took a deep breath "can we just go home and I'll tell you" she said still looking down.

"Of course" Tom said and put his arm around Y/N. After they got out of the hospital they apparated to Y/N's house, Tom and Y/N went to the living room and sat down.

"Tom I- I had a miscarriage" Y/N said and tears forming in her eyes, Tom was shocked at what he just heard. His baby, their baby is gone. Tom hugged Y/N "it's okay, it's not your fault" he said.

"It is the baby is dead because of me" Y/N said as she cried, "no baby, it's not your fault" Tom said. "How about we keep keep trying" Tom added. "w-what?" Y/N asked, Tom ignored her and carried her to their bedroom.

He throw her on the bed, he took off his shirt and pants. He was only left in his boxers, he took off Y/N's shirt and pants. They were both left in their underwear.

Tom slid his underwear down and put his dick inside Y/N without a warning. Y/N let out a gasp, Tom fastened his pace and both of them moaning.

He kept pounding into her until they both reached their climax, after she came, Tom came after. They both got dressed, "how about we go out to dinner tonight?" Tom asked.

"Yeah I would like that" Y/N said and gave him a small gentle smile.

-

Y/N put on a marrón skin tight dress that showed off her curves, Tom put on a black suit. They both got out of the house and went to The Leaky Cauldron.

They entered The Leaky Cauldron and found a table. Once the waitress came to their table, she was eyeing Tom and Y/N felt nothing to jealousy. "What can i get you handsome" the waitress said flirting with Tom.

"I'll get the buttery steak and a butterbeer" Tom said and looked at Y/N. The waitress than looked at Y/N, "what can i get you Ms?" The waitress asked. "I'll get fries and a butterbeer please" Y/N said.

Y/N noticed the waitress stayed with them, "are you guys siblings?" The waitress asked. "No, he's my husband" Y/N said and sent the waitress a fake smile. "Yeah she's my wife" Tom added and grabbed Y/N's hand from across the table.

The waitress than walked away. "what was that baby?" Tom asked, "she needed to be put in her place or else I would've blown her head off" Y/N stated and Tom let out a laugh.

"easy tiger, I don't want you to be a serial killer because of me" Tom chuckled and Y/N let out a giggle.

-

Tom and Y/N walk out of The Leaky Cauldron, they're both smiling and laughing. Tom pulls her into a hug, while they're hugging it starts raining.

Tom moved away from the hug and opened the passenger side door, but Y/N didn't go in. Tom took off his black blazer and put it around Y/N, before he can take her into the car she kisses him.

He kisses back and the kiss is passionate. The rain is falling down while they are kissing, Tom breaks away from the kiss and realize they are both soaking wet. Him and Y/N smile at each other.

Eleven Years Later

Tom and Y/N are married and have a two beautiful twins. A boy and a girl. "THOMAS JR RIDDLE, SOPHIA RIDDLE GET DOWN HERE YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR THE TRAIN" Y/N shouted

"coming mum" Thomas Jr shouted from upstairs. Thomas Jr and Sophia came down the stairs. "ughh now everything in my trunk is a mess" Sophia groaned, "oh shut it Sophia it's not mum's fault that you woke up late" Thomas Jr added.

"she's more like you Tom." Y/N laughed, "and Thomas Jr is just like you, baby" Tom said and kissed Y/N. "get a room you two" Sophia said, Tom and Y/N broke up the kiss.

"Sophia leave them alone you twat" Thomas Jr said and pointed his wand towards Sophia's neck. "hey, hey! don't call your sister a twat" Tom said and took Thomas Jr's wand away.

"you'll have this back when we get to the train" Tom added, "this is why mum's my favorite parent" Thomas Jr said under his breath. "AND that is why dad's my favorite" Sophia said out loud.

-

All four of them appear at the train station, Tom and Y/N hug Sophia and Thomas Jr. Tom gives Thomas Jr his wand back "bye kiddos" Tom and Y/N say in unison. They watch their kids leave on the train and wave to them.

The End

-

a/n: some of the parts are rushed and I'm sorry about that, but this is it. Professor Riddle is now complete. Thank you all for the support and comments, your comments make me laugh and yes I do see of them.