14

When the door opened Y/n seen Tom, he quickly walked in and closed the door. Tom went towards her.

"I seen you and Mr. Diggory this morning. Do you really think I'm stupid, you guys were flirting with each other and we're together"

"Tom listen-"

"No! You listen Y/n if you want him than we should stop what we're having!" Tom yelled and cut her off

"You really think I want him?!" Y/n yelled back.

"Yes! Why else would you be talking to him?!"he yelled again.

"He's my ex and is still my friend you idiot! I was apologizing for kissing him because I love you I was trying to show you, you can trust me!" Y/n yelled

"Y/n I'm sorry I didn't know"

"Leave"

"What?"

"I said leave Tom" Y/n said but before she got her wand from her cloak Tom pushed her against the wall, his hand on the wall next to her face, his other hand made its way to her throat holding it tightly but not to tight.

"You really want me to leave" his face got close to hers, she didn't answer just staring into his eyes, his lips than went to her neck and she could feel his hot breath on her neck. He put his lips on her neck and started leaving hot kisses on her neck, he stopped and whispered in her ear "do you want me to leave Y/n" "n-no T-Tom" she stuttered.

Tom continued to kiss her neck leaving hickeys all over her neck. He backed away from her neck and kissed her lips, that kiss turned into a passionate make out, Y/n backed away and stopped the kiss, she than went to turn on the water and went back to Tom and kissed him, she put her arms around his neck and his hands went to her waist. Toms hands than went to thighs, Y/n instantly knew what to do, she jumped and wrapped her legs around his hips.

Tom than put Y/n on the cold edge of the bathtub, they both started to undress each other, Tom went into the warm water first and sat down on a bench inside the bathtub, Y/n went in and walked towards Tom. Y/n grabbed his cock, slowly stroking it up and down and Tom was letting out groans by her movement, she than lined herself up with his cock and pushed herself down, a moan escaping her and Toms lips, Y/n than started going slow at first to tease him.

"Y/n stop teasing me!"

"Okay fine!" Y/n said and started quickening her pace and bouncing up and down on his cock while the water around them were like crashing waves because of  Y/n's bouncing, soon they were both close to their climax.

"Ahh, Tom I'm going to-" before Y/n can finish her sentence she cums, Y/n kept going until Tom came.

"Fuck, Y/n I'm about to cum" Tom said and Y/n kept going, soon Tom placed his hands on her hips and lifted her up and cummed, his cum blended in with the water in the bathtub. Tom than flipped Y/n over, she wasn't facing him she was facing the wall, he pounded into her without any warning.

He than pulled her hair and her body making a 'u', her hands holding onto the edge of the bathtub, their moans filling the room and both released but before Tom can cum he pulled out and cummed on her back, he than cleaned it up by getting some body soap and water. They both cleaned up and got out, than got dressed.

"I love you Y/n" Tom said looking directly into her eyes.

"I love you too Tom Riddle" Y/n said looking into his eyes as well and smiling. They both looked out the window it was already dark. Y/n and Tom both walked out, Y/n went to her dorm and Tom went to his classroom.

-

a/n: I know this is short but I didn't know what else to put and also thank you for 8k reads, I don't know what to sayyyy😭. Don't forget to vote and comment!