21

Tom pulled Y/N up to his lap, he couldn't wait any longer. Tom pulled Y/N's underwear down and put his cock inside her. They both let out a moan. Tom grabbed her hips and Y/N went up and down, at a fast pace.

Tom moved her body up and down to go even fast "daddyyy"Y/N moaned. "Fuck. You like it when daddy's cock is inside you" Tom said "YES" Y/N screamed out.

Tom flipped her over, now he was in control. He put he cock back inside her and pounded into her. Y/N arched her back, she felt a knot in her stomach. "Dadddyyy I'm about to cum"Y/N moaned out. "fuck, me too" he moaned.

Tom pounded into her one last time and Y/N came. After Y/N came he came inside her. Tom flopped down next to her and they both fell asleep.

The Next Morning

Y/N woke up earlier then Tom. She doesn't remember anything and she has a hangover, her head hurts like never before. She took a shower, brushed her teeth, and got dressed. She walked out of the bathroom and saw Tom.

"hey do you remember what happened last night" Y/N asked "um no. Do you?" he said "no that's why I'm asking you." she replied. "What's with the attitude?" Tom asked but Y/N ignored him and walked back inside the bathroom, Tom followed her and pushed her against the wall. "This is the last time I'm asking. What's with the attitude." He muttered

"I don't have an attitude" Y/N spoke, she turned her head to the side. She didn't want to look at him. "Look at me slut." Tom splat, "wh-what?" Y/N was now looking at him. "You heard me slut" Tom splat again, Y/N pushed Tom away from her and he stared at her confused. "What the fuck is wrong with you, why would you call me that?!"

"Because you are! You slept with Malfoy, Zabini, and that Mattheo kid!" Tom shouted, Y/N scoffed "Are you fucking serious right now?!" Y/N said with tears in her eyes. "Yes I am serious right now!" Tom shouted again, "Who told you that? Pansy?" Y/N said and a tear rolled down her face.

"Yeah she told me when I finished fucking her" Tom said, Y/N's heart was now broken from his words. Y/N walked out of the bathroom and her room. She went into regulus black is bedroom and locked the door. She went on the bed and cried, she sobbed.

Tom went downstairs trying to look for her, instead he found the house elf. "You should make her happy not upset, you filthy half-blood." the house elf said, "what?" Tom asked. Another house elf came. (Dobby) "you really hurt master's feelings" Dobby said. "She slept with Malfoy and Zabini" Tom said

"oh no, master draco is her cousin and Mr. Zabini is her best friend, she wouldn't do anything. She told us all about you" Dobby stated, Tom messed up.

Y/N was still sobbing, but her stomach was hurting. She ran to the bathroom and puked in the toilet. She thought it was strange since she didn't eat anything yet, but she felt sick.

Tom went upstairs to find Y/N, he searched almost every room and still no sign of her. He went to the bedroom he didn't check. Regulus Black's room. He tried to open it, but it was locked. He took out his wand "alohmora" he said, as the door unlocked. He walked in and didn't see Y/N.

He checked the closet than the bathroom, he saw Y/N puking. Tom ran over to her, holding her hair up. As he saw he puking, he didn't know what to do.

-

After Y/N finished puking she cleaned her mouth with a towel. "Here have some water" Tom said as he tried to hand Y/N a water bottle "I'm fine" Y/N spoke without looking at him, "Y/N just drink-" "No I said I'm fine" Y/N cut him off. Y/N walked out of the room.

-

a/n: updates are going to be slow but I'm trying. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. there is only a few chapters left😭