22

One week later

Tom went home after the whole accident. Y/N has been sick, she's been puking, having headaches.

Y/N walked out of her room and was heading down the stairs until she felt dizzy. "Ms. Black we made-" she heard dobby's voice but was cut off when she collapsed and everything went black.

Y/N woke up to air being blown in her face and her aunt Bella sitting in front of her. "Cissy she's waking up" Y/N heard her aunt Bella's voice and soon seen her other aunt Narcissa in front of her.

"Are you alright dear? As soon as dobby told us you fell we came here as soon as possible" Narcissa spoke. "I'm fine it's just my head hurts and I think I-" Y/N ran to the bathroom with Narcissa and Bella behind her.

Y/N puked in the toilet, Narcissa and Bella looked at each other now knowing why she's been sick.

Y/N stopped puking and got up, she walked towards her aunts "how long have you been sick" Bellatrix asked "um like a week or so" Y/N replied. "Y/N do you remember anything that happened last week before you got sick?" Narcissa asked.

"um I was with some friends and we were drinking and that's all I remember" Y/N spoke. Narcissa and Bellatrix looked at each other.

"I think it's time to tell her" Bellatrix said to Narcissa "tell me what?" Y/N interrupted

"Y/N you can see the future and the past but you haven't been focused. we want you to see what happened and why you're sick, I think we know but we're not sure" Bellatrix exclaimed.

"what is it?" Y/N replyed, confused as why she was like this. They didn't answer her, instead they took her to the living room and sat her down.

"focus, try to remember what happened before you got sick, than once you know we want you to see the future" Narcissa said. Y/N closed her eyes and was focusing.

Tom walked in and saw Narcissa, Bellatrix, and Y/N. Narcissa and Bellatrix turned around and saw him, they had a confused expression as to why he was here, but Tom stayed silent.

Y/N focused, she than saw herself walking into the room was in. She saw Tom and her having sex and she didn't see him pull out. Y/N than stopped and opened her eyes.

She than realized why she was sick. "Y/N honey what did you see?" Narcissa asked, "um I have to go" Y/N said and got up. Y/N seen Tom, but quickly looked away and went towards the door.

She went out the door and she heard Narcissa, Bellatrix, and Tom calling after her, but Y/N kept walking until she found a corner where nobody can see her.

She apparated to diagon alley, she walked towards the hospital. She opened the door and walked in. "oh Y/N dear is everything okay?" the nurse asked.

"well I've been sick for a while now and I kinda know why?" Y/N says to the nurse. The nurse than takes Y/N to a room. "what symptoms have you been having?" The nurse spoke.

"um headache's, dizziness, I've been vomiting, and I'm extremely hungry, and I'm late on my period." Y/N said, "do you mind if we do an ultrasound?" The nurse asked. "yeah of course" Y/N agreed.

the nurse came back with the ultrasound. Y/N lifted her shirt and the nurse put the ultrasound on her stomach. they both waited awhile until the nurse gasped. "what is it?!" Y/N shot up from the bed.

"my dear, you are pregnant" the nurse said and Y/N was in shock again.

-

Y/N left the hospital and was in diagon alley, she than apparated to the street before her house and took a walk. she was now at the front door, she opened it and walked in.

she didn't see a worried Narcissa or Bellatrix, she saw him and he saw her. "Y/N! where have you been" he says and gives her a hug, she hugs back. "Tom I need to to... to tell you something" she said.

"but please don't be upset or mad." Y/N continues, "why would I be upset or mad?" he asked. "Tom just.. please." she says, "I won't" he whispered. "Tom I'm... I'm pregnant" she speaks with tears in her eyes.

Tom doesn't say anything, "Tom please say something" Y/N whispered. "I-I can't believe it" he said smiling and picked up Y/N bridal style.

-
a/n: omgggg one more chapter and it's complete😭.