10

Today was Friday, Y/n was excited to see Tom. She went to the Great Hall for breakfast and seen Tom, he winked at her and she winked at him. She ate breakfast and went to potions she payed attention this time, her morning starting good already.

After potions she went to transfiguration she talked to Draco Blaise and Draco, Pansy didn't have that class with them but Y/n always has fun with Draco and Blaise, they always get into trouble. It was time for lunch, they all walked together, they took they're seats, Y/n then looks at Tom and notices he's acting different, instead of him looking at her he's looking at Cho but Y/n thought it would be normal so she didn't worry about it to much.

After she finished her lunch she allied to D.A.D.A with her friends, she was in the class and noticed Cho in her class, Y/n doesn't have any classes with Cho but thought she moved classes. During the whole class Tom wasn't looking at her nor staring at her which she thought was odd and she noticed that Tom would always look at Cho and smile at her.

After class was finished Y/n left to use the girls bathroom then she would go back to Tom, when she went back to Toms classroom she seen Cho and Tom making out, Cho's legs around his waist, and her sitting on his desk, Y/n then goes up to them and separates them.

"What in the bloody hell are you guys doing!" Y/n yelled.

"Oh Ms. Black you shouldn't be in here" Tom said

"Tom what are you talking about?!"

"It's Professor Riddle to you. Now can you leave we're in the moment" Tom said and Cho just smiled.

Y/n could tell he was under a love potion because he wasn't being like that in the morning and so Y/n grabed Toms arm taking him outside of him classroom and she knew exactly what to do. She went to the library and saw Cedric sitting down reading a muggle book.

Y/n stopped behind Cedric and let go of Toms arm then kissed Cedric in front of Tom, their kiss lasted 30 seconds and Y/n turns to look at Tom and he is clenching he jaw then he walks away. Y/n can tell it worked and he's jealous so gives him space.

Y/n then saw Cho alone in the library and took Cho into the restricted section and casted a invisible spell so nobody saw them, Y/n then said "Muffliato"

"YOU!"

"Me what Y/n?"

"You put a love potion into his drink didn't you!"

"Yes, why does it matter to you."

"Because!"

"You're in love with him aren't you" Cho said laughing.

"You know what" Y/n didn't stop herself she let her anger get the best of her.

" Avada Kedavra" Y/n says, cho's body instantly hits the floor. Y/n then turns her into ash and goes to the Slytherin common room, then she throws Cho's ashes into the fire place and stares into the fire and realize what she just did 'I killed someone' she thought to herself 'I killed her' she thinks again. Something inside Y/n felt... good and... powerful, she couldn't believe she killed someone, y/n was then pulled out of her thoughts by Pansy.

"Hey Y/n you coming for dinner?"

"No, I'm not hungry"

"Ok but I'll bring you something just in case"

When Pansy left Y/n then started thinking 'what am I going to tell Tom' 'do I tell him' 'but he won't get mad at me because I was protecting myself... him...us' Y/n then went to her dorm and looked out the window and was thinking about Tom.

Y/n also thought that killing Cho is going to be a secret but she also needed to make a vow with Tom about secrets and how they need to tell each other everything then she will tell him what happened, but Y/n wasn't dumb she made a note for Cho's roommates to make it seem like she ran away and in the letter she wrote 'Dear Luna, Hermione, Harry, and Cedric, I ran away I want to live a normal life as a muggle library worker, I will miss you all.'

Y/n then went to the Ravenclaw common room she knew the password, she went in and went into Cho's room she then left it on Cho's bed and took off her Finger prints then walked out and went back to the slytherin common room, she thought about leaving to talk to her uncle Sirius black about her killing Cho but she had to talk to Dumbledore about it.