The plan failed!!

Lucas POV:
I saw her, just standing there waiting for them to attack her, she was so beautiful in her white wolf form with hints of purple streaks, but this time there are hits of red within her fur, she has her vamp side out, I've never seen her with that side out before she looks so good i could here my brother howl as he shifted into his wolf form and then it hit me he just realised that we marked each other so he has to either kill me or kill her, but he can't kill her or me cause if he kills her he will lose everything he has done just to get her and the same with me because the connection i share with Nicola is so strong is that if i die she dies and she dies i die. I promised her to be with her right to the very end. [A/N Luca knows she is half but he doesn't know that she possibly wont die, ANYWAY BACK TO THE STORY] Luca is running as fast as he can just to get to her, Nicola mind linked him 'don't come! Please I can't lose you too, please i'll be fine just wait and I will find my way back, i left a note on our bed go back home because if i can sense you he can can sense you, GO BACK! now before he spots you and kills our whole family, i love you and never forget that' said Nicola sadly whilst she is still is trembling. Luca mind links Nicola back ' No, don't leave me i will die with you till the en.....' he was cut off by Nicola 'no Luca' said Nicola using her alpha command 'go back' as she commanded he goes back 'wai..' said Luca being cut off ' Luca, Luca, LUCA...... NOOOOOOOOOO.' Said Nicola angrily she changed from sadness to an emotion she thought she wasn't being capable and that emotion was rage.
"You son of a bitch. I told you not to touch him!" Said Nicola raging, Louis knew she was broken and emotionless now, which was not a good sign, her eyes turned into a bright red as Nicolas brother came out from behind her it like she called him from hell. " He was your brother for fuck sake, you snake." She said that whilst moving around him slowly, as like she was ready for a battle.
"Oh honey, you really thought you could get away with being marked by him i always knew you to had something special i just didn't realise that it would last because isn't it true you have 3 children." Said Louis in a mischievous voice, that he knew mentioning her kids would get her where Nicola is at her most vulnerable state, he could get her now, he also knew that she will now be over thinking things like what's going to happen to my children, is someone watching them?
Mind link to Jacob -
'Brother, take the children and go to hell, keep them safe for me i promise you i will come find you once i kill this bastard.' 
'But what would i tell them, what if they ask her about you and Luca? what will i say if they ask me where you guys are?'
'Just say that went somewhere together and we will see them soon.'
'Ok'
'Now go, before they get to them, oh and by the way they are in the closet in their room.'
Louis POV:
She was standing there in pain, because i just killed her mate in cold blood, i have always fantasised about her and how she would be my wife and carry my children, but first i have to blackmail her with her children's life, I've already got someone watching them as we speak. I'm just worried that she will do everything she can just to see me suffer, but if she does anything wrong like fight back or do anything she isn't suppose to do then she will have to witness one of her children being killed in front of her. Something caught my eye when i was looking at her she had red streaks in her hair [ A/N by this point Nicola has shifted back.] had red, purple and gold streaks in her hair. She is a remarkable wolf, and that why i fell in love with her once i saw her playing with her dolls in the garden where i use to work.
Nicola POV:
I was standing there just looking into his eyes and i knew he was fantasising about how I would be his wife and how i would mother his children. But he could never get me to marry him, he killed my husband, my mate, the partner i wanted to spend the rest of my life with and most importantly he was my rock, my ride or die.I saw him look at me with the biggest grin on his face as if he is planning something but I'm somewhat trying to read his mind, I needed to try and focus on my inner witch. I need to focus! Focus, god dammit!
'Hello lovely, I'm your inner witch my name is lulu'.'Omg, its you can you help me by reading his mind'. 'Sure, i will enter his mind and see what he is saying'
{In his mind}
'I have to blackmail her with her children's life and I've already got someone watching them as we speak. I'm just worried that she will do everything she can just to see me suffer, but if she does anything wrong like fight back or do anything she isn't suppose to do then she will half to witness one of her children being killed in front of her.'  Nicola was shocked that it worked. She was mostly angry that he would use her kids as blackmail to get her to come with him, then he went on about how he has someone watching her kids as we speak. That really got to her.
She unleashed all my inner sides.
Nicolas POV:
My inner wolf/ vampire and witch formed into one big wolf with vampire teeth and a flame of hell fire coming from all over my fur.
I look up and i mind linked Luca one last time and my whole pack and Jacob.
'Luca if you can hear me and you are still alive, give me a sign.' Said Nicola in pain because she knows he wasn't going to answer but she had to be sure that he was dead, cause for all she knows they might use him for blackmail over her!
{Pack} 
'Hello everyone, I'm really sorry I couldn't be a great queen i tried and now i have failed you, when you look up you should see half a moon. I want you to howl because tonight is a full moon. After that i want you to start a fresh, don't worry about me I'm going to kill Louis and get my revenge for him killing my husband, i know that's a shock but yes he killed my husband, so now I'm going to get my revenge, Jacob are you there' said Nicola with a voice crack as if she is going to cry. ' Yess I'm here sis, what do you want me to do.' Said Jacob supportively. ' I want you to take my children and go to hell, tell father i love him and i hope to see him again someday, i love you bro never forget that, now i have to go bye my little bro.' Said Nicola shutting off for the last time.
{Thousand of Howls late.}
"Dad you have got to save Nicola, she is going to tr......." said Jacob had being cut off by lucifer " Son I know she visited me though her mind, but I'm going up there and killing them for hurting my baby girl!" Said lucifer with a hostile tone.
[Lucifer is at the battle field.]

Hello guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter, see you soon love you guys.
What will lucifer do?
Is Luca really dead?
What will happen to Nicola?
Find out what will happen next in the first hybrid!
Word count: 1380