Background story of the parents!!

Hey guys i wanted to say that this chapter is to create a background story on the parents { lucifer and Quinn} Just keep in mind this story might not be as long as the other ones but I'm doing this just to catch you up on lucifers and Quinn's past and how they met. So buckle in and lets get started! I will be explaining it  so this isn't a normal chapter. Just making that clear!

Right:
A/N
So basically Quinn went to a night club with her friends and after her friends ditched her she met lucifer, so they talked and talked over drinks which that lead to kissing and have a passionate relationship with one another, however Quinn didn't know that she has a relationship with the soon to be king of hell, he was always coming and going he saw her almost everyday and one day she told him she was pregnant and it is his child. He didn't expect that but he loved and will always love his child little did they know that someone had it out for them so one night someone set up a trap for Quinn, then in the morning Quinn was going down the stairs and she slipped and fell down from the top of the stairs, unfortunately Quinn and lucifer lost there child and both of the were heart broken but lucifer was effect
Ted by it the most he started to shut people out of his life he concentrated on his work and his love which is Quinn. He soon introduced Quinn to his father who was about to step down but things didn't go as planned for them. So after 5 months the king was killed in cold blood because someone wanted to rule over hell and be by lucifers side and the king always supported Quinn and Lucifer, this girl called Samatha she was always jealous of Quinn and would do anything to jeopardise Quinns relationship with lucifer however lucifer stepped up to the thrown and after 1 year of being king of hell he finally proposed to Quinn, and she had amazing news to tell lucifer so she went and told him that that she was pregnant again. Of course Samatha was jealous of her Quinn had everything but Samatha didn't she was a guard for lucifer she tried to set Quinn up a few times, Quinn and Lucifer got married 2 months after he proposed and then after that Quinn started to show and they went for an ultrasound and they found out Quinn was pregnant with twins one boy and one girl. Shortly after they got back from the hospital Quinn went to their bedroom but little did she know she was going to be kidnapped. So yeah Samatha called someone to take her and go to earth and stay there. She was knocked out and put into a portal as she travelled back to her room in her parents house. Lucifer went to their bedroom to find Quinn gone and Samatha sitting on their bed she said she was kidnapped, of course lucifer knew she was up to something, luckily before Quinn went he put a tracker in her so he knows where she is, the tracker said she was at her parents so that's were he went, they met up again and she was so happy for him but she didn't know how she got there, she went back to hell with lucifer and they took care of Samatha and after 6 months of being pregnant she gave birth to Nicola and Jacob. When they turned 4 Quinn returned with lucifer and Jacob the earth and decided they would buy a house on earth so that they can live and go to school there. So they lived there for 6 years and Nicola got kidnapped when she was 10 by Louis who was a Gardner for them, Quinns parents died and they were the king and queen of all Wolves. So lucifer and Quinn became the ruler of all wolves and alphas. They got Nicola back and that's when they decided that lucifer goes back to hell with Jacob but they come home at night.

That's the end of the chapter well background chapter you've seen how many lows and highs they went through so much and to lose a child thats horrible, now you know how they meet each other and what they have bee through all together.
Word count: 751