Kelsey!!

[Still second fight]
Rose:
Her eyes turned bright red like the reflection of the red moon.
She unleashed her vampire side, which is scary cause she's a hybrid so she's has more than one form. Most of the time people are running from me because I'm a level 4 ranked vampire. ( A/N so you have 5 ranks, 1 isn't strong, 2 little strong but not strong enough then you have,3 which is more skilled, then there's 4 and they are like the second highest rank but they are stronger than level 1,2,3, then there is the strong and Powerful level 5 vampire. ANYWAY BACK TO THE STORRYYYY)
So she must be a level 5 if Lucifer the king of hell and vampires, if he's is her dad! She has beat me!
[End of the fight]
Nicolas POV:
I won! I beat a Level 4 VAMPIRE! She said she was level 4 so that must mean I'm level 5 right? Anyway like I said before she was really slick, she was fast on her feet, one point she tried to strangle me but I flipped her over my shoulder and banged her on the floor. She screamed out in pain, and then she tapped out after.
[Third fight]
Nicolas POV:
Most of the time I don't get adrenaline rushes, but now that I figured out that I'm part werewolf, part vampire, and part witch. I'm starting to get use to it. Out of nowhere This strong looking man came out from the corner in chains, he looked kinda scruffy he had Jogging bottoms on and a sleeveless tank top, they untied him and he stepped forward and took his shirt off, he had horns and red eyes like mine he's a demon I read all about his species and I know how to take demons down.
But I need to unleash my witchy side to win.
Jacobs POV:
When i walked in, I thought they got someone who is scared out of their minds, however this beautiful woman is the definition of fearless, she had bruises up her arms and legs  but she wore them with pride, I heard she was captured in her home country America and bought here to Australia because she is really special. Her specie is legendary she's the first hybrid to ever exist. Which is amazing might I add! However I'm the son of Lucifer so I can take her down easier, she stepped forward to shake my hand and I did the same the moment we touched hands we had a connection, it felt exhilarating to say the least it's  like we are siblings cause I think she's lucifers daughter?!
She looks exactly like me I think she is my twin! I have to know for sure so I will contact dad!
Nicolas POV:
He stood there with the hand on his hip and arm against the cage, he was a demon so he looked absolutely stunning, I walked to the middle of the ring and he did the same I knew what to do, we shook hands and this spark of lightning sparked up, he must be related to me somehow, I know my mum is still married to Dad so does that mean that he is my brother cause I still see my dad everyday cause he lives with us, I know his name is Jacob because the speaker announced it however if he had to be my brother how have I not seen him before.
[Jacob mind links dad]
"Dad.... Dad.... DADDDDD!" Said Jacob angrily. "Dang son, what's up!"said dad patiently. "DID YOU KNOW I HAD A TWIN SISTER!" Jacob said emotionally."Son, we are sorry that we kept this from you, but It was for your own good, she's older so she need to focus on the responsibilities on being In charge of the under world and her pack, but what I want to know is how do you know you have a sister, I thought you where at you fight club tonight." Said dad anxiously. "She got taken and she was brought here and in order for her to be free was to fight and she's won all of them." Said Jacob hardly containing his emotions. "I'm sending someone to come get you guys out of there!" Said dad angrily!!
[Speaker]
Looks like these to know each other because they are siblings. YESS, you heard correct they are siblings.
[Both Jacob & Nicola]
"Sister"."Brother".
Nicolas POV:
I fucking knew it we were siblings but does this mean I still have to fight him or not. I knew we had a connection but I didn't know from where but now I know that he is my brother I am never letting him out of my site!
Jacobs POV:
This is unbelievable, I have a sister and do they still expect me to fight her or not she is my older sister does that mean all these years I've felt this connection and I told everyone about it but everyone said it was just the bond coming through, now I know that that was a lie and I have a sister I can finally have someone to look out for.
[ This mysterious woman comes in!]
[The speakers]
Bad news people, this is the princess of the underworld and king lucifer and queen blossom isn't very happy about it, so we have to let her go with this young man.
Kelsey POV:
They both stood there is shock, I would be to if I was them. "Right let's get this show on the road".
Nicolas POV:
This woman stepped out from behind the bars of the cage we were in, I could only see small parts of her but what I could see is her bright red eyes, I knew she loved the colour red and black. Like my brother!
Jacobs POV:
The woman who just stepped out in front of the cage was my wife Kelsey. She's such a Petite little woman but I love her if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here to meet my big sis.
"Hey babe, your dad sent me down to come get you and your sister!" Said Kelsey happily to see Jacob, she opened the gates and hugged him tightly."Let's get you two and back to America" said Kelsey.
[ Back in America]
Storms POV:
It's been 2 weeks since Nicola was taken and it's been the saddest 2 weeks of our life's, when you see her you just know she will put a smile on your face because she the type of person that would do anything to save her friends! None of you know that I am a werewolf and babe is an angel, a lot of people think just because your an angel you automatically see god, but she told me it doesn't work like that, she has to earn a visit with god, which I think is pathetic if you ask me, but I have no say in it because the angel Council won't take my words in session cause they think their all high and mighty however they are all like the rest of us, normal supernatural creatures.
(A/N LITTLE do they know that Nicola is not a NORMAL SUPERNATURAL CREATURE!! Poor suckers. ANYWAY BACK TO THE STORYYY!) Babe hasn't even spoken a full sentence to me yet all because she's miserable without Nicola, to be honest we all are. Even Luca isn't saying anything he's to depressed to do anything! He comes in doesn't speak to anyone and leaves he goes to the pack house and he locks himself in her room or he runs in his wolf form. Nicola needs to come back to us soon or everyone is gonna lose it and that includes me!!!
[ Everyone back in America]
[ Phone rings]
"Hello" said storm with no facial expression! And is on speaker phone so the others could Hear! "Are you not happy to see me" said Nicola sarcastically!! "OMG, OMG, OMG your back hang on I'm coming over" said storm, babe and Luca they all had the most amazing looks on their faces.
[ At the pack house]
Nicolas POV:
I could smell HIM! My brother had his arm round me as he hugged me from behind, then my mate walked in with his face lit up and then his heart sank, storm and babe, behind him shocked as ever and then babe shouted out " OMG HES YOU BROTHER ISN'T HE" said babe expecting she is right. " Yes guys this is my twin brother, Jacob." Said Nicola happily.
Lucas face lit up once again. I went over and hugged him and he hugged me back within a minute of seconds.
Lucas POV:
I can't believe, I have her back in my arms again. She must have gone through hell because she had bruises on her arms and legs. But I'm happy she's with me now and I don't plan on losing her ever again, that day I lost her i was telling myself I should have fought harder to get her back instead of slouching down on my bed doing nothing. But you don't know how exhilarating having her back with me in my arms is.

"Excuse me !" Said Jacob. Viciously. " Get your filthy, hands of my big sis!" Said Jacob again Even more viciously said then last time. " I'm sorry I'm her mate!" Said Luca nervously. " I'm only joking bro come here!" Said Jacob laughing."I'm Jacobs partner!" said Kelsey as she held out her hand for us to shake. However I pulled her in and gave her a hug and said " we are family now we don't shake hands in this family we hug!" Said Nicola sweetly.

Hey guys, just gonna say this took me ages to do. I haven't stopped writing. OMG my thumbs are so tired to say the least, yess the title is based on a character and a really life person Who is one of my best friend's!!
Word count: 1674