The betrayal !!

Nicolas POV:
It's been over 2 months now since the fight and i still get nervous if i still see anyone in the streets walking by me, I always think they are gonna hurt me, like in the fight club but worse because that's what people are like, their like a Parasite that sucks the life out of you once your not the shiny new toy in the factory anymore. We all have our doubts and beliefs and all the facts that lead to others that unravel things and more importantly split you and you friendship group up, because one stupid tiny thing I did just to be noticed within the group. Yeah I kept my secret from the group for many reasons and this is what i mean everyone sharing your secrets and going behind my back  however the reason why i did this is because I didn't want to be seen as different by anyone. I didn't ask for this life. Yet people like to turn their backs on you once your no longer the same as them and they think they can betray my trust and tell EVERYONE MY SECRET!
I kept everything to myself, all her secrets like the her lose of her baby girl and the affair she had and I kept them but now that she told everyone my secrets the tables will be turned once again even if I have to kill her in ORDER TO DO IT!! (A/N btw this is all made up and just my imagination so nothing in this story should be taken seriously!)
I heard that I should have two mates/partners because I'm part wolf and part vampire! So I might go and visit dad for some time and live with him in hell for a bit, so I can see if the rumors are true or not. You know i thought i could trust people especially my closest friend but no they just had to betray me and of course what happened in the field was talked about a lot but not that much to confront the person who started it. I know who it is and now i know how to ruin them.
[Back to reality]
"You know what, don't ever talk to me again, I want you out of my life and never come back because if you don't get out of my life I'll share your secret starting with the pack, this is your finally warning you have within the next 48 hours to leave and never return. You will be sorry you double crossed me, and not even your mate will be able to help you this time!" said Nicola angrily crossing her arms to show she will not tolerate lying and dis-respectfulness towards her. Even though she was crying and hurt on the inside she needs to get over it. "You wont dare hurt me, you don't know what i am capable off" said storm aggressively arguing back with her arms crossed as well. "Are you threatening me storm! Cause you have no clue what you are getting yourself into, if you are i will hurt you ways that haven't even been invented yet, So i'd watch you back if i were you!" said Nicola snapping back at storm with the hard and aggressive tone within her voice.
Storms POV:
She has no right threatening me, and to threaten me with sharing my deepest and darkest secrets is just so damn cruel and mischievous i haven't even told Dylan that I aborted the baby which is cruel I know but what was i suppose to do. I was 16 when I found out I was pregnant and I didn't want to be pregnant at that age. Like would you if you where in my position. Worst of all I noticed Nicolas eyes changed to bright red and her fangs where coming out ;everyone gasped all around us, they realized Nicola is deadly because of her species. 
Nicolas POV:
I was raging if you couldn't tell. I know threatening her with her secrets is wrong of me, but she betrayed me and because everyone knows my secret. Now the word is gonna get out, that voice that was in my head not to long ago said 'I need to prepare a great and powerful evil is coming and wont stop at nothing to get what he wants' and that was really creepy, I've been working really hard and catching up on my future alpha duties and catching up on training. I felt something really odd about myself and i don't know what It is about me but it feels exhilarating. Then i noticed everyone came out of there classrooms to see what was going on! 

"Nicola, you need to calm down! people are watching so come with me and we will talk about this!"said Storm calmly crouching down to see Nicolas eyes and to get her attention!! "I WILL NOT COME WITH YOU. YOU BETRAYED ME IN SO MANY WAYS AND NOW YOU WANT TO SORT THIS OUT! HELL NO, WE WILL SORT THIS OUT RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT AND I DON'T CARE THAT PEOPLE ARE OUT TO SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING, SO PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY YOU BETRAYED ME!" said Nicola aggressively shouting at storm with her eyes glowing brighter then before!
Lucas POV:
I can feel her energy though our mate bond, she was raging I needed to see what got her so worked up and frustrated. I'm worried about her I need to get to her some how! I know, I just ran out of class towards my mate and storm I wonder what they are arguing about.
Nicola POV:
I felt these strong muscly arms which I felt safe in once before, I sank into his body like I said before his body is like a drug. He made me calm down within a matter of seconds!!

Hey sorry I haven't updated lately I've really being trying to get my ideas out, also I've been really tired because I got loads of course work to be doing so sorry if I don't update every day at the moment! Anyway thanks for reading and see you in the next one , bye guys!

Word count: 1054